Rainbow six

Jagär from Rainbow six x femboy! reader

I don't have any more ideas and I have 0 inspiration to write after I started dating why tf does love do that shit?

if there's any errors just know I will come back in a hour to review it

Reader POV
I take out my phone and scroll through social media as I try to figure out something to do. I can practice, eat more, sleep, or scroll through my phone. 

I grab the covers on my bed and wrap myself around them. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs as I looked around for the snacks I brought.

Jagär entered taking of his mask showing his sweaty face.

I giggled at how sweaty he was "good afternoon" I said before he mumbled back, I watched him walk into the bathroom

I go back to my phone and scrolled through Tik Tok until my phone reaches 5%, I realized my charger was in the bathroom.

"Shit..." I mumbled before I walked to the door and tried to grab my charger by the sink, I didn't feel it and accidentally peeked in.

I saw the water trickle down his body as rub the soap around his body "what the fuck?" I mumbled as I blushed hard.

I watch as he lathered himself in the soap before leaving quickly, I blushed deeply and thought about what I saw.

I bite my lips and shivers ran down me, I gathered myself together and walk out.

I turned off the lights and rush to my bed before I heard his footsteps "oh shit, I turned off the light" I realized that gave it away.

(Not my computer correcting my grammar every few seconds)

Jagär opened the door and walked out of the bathroom; he had a towel in his hand, and he was dripping with water.

 My eyes scanned his body slowly before I look away, he wrapped himself with the towel and pretended like nothing happened.

He searches through his belongings for clothes as I tried not to look at his body glistering in the little sunlight that was in the room.

I blush intensely as I held back my giggles, he put on his clothes, and I continued to scroll through my phone for something more distracting than him.

He lays on his bed afterwards and does whatever, I quietly think about dirty stuff of him.

"Hey" he said, I turned my head towards him "want to play some games?" he asked.

I blushed as I couldn't get that image out of my head of him "sure" he got up and went to this box in a corner.

He looked through everything as I sat down at the small dinner table we had.

I watched as he grabbed truth or dare "a classic..." I mumbled, he sat down across from me and pulled a stack of cards out of the box that said truth.

Next, he pulled out another stack of cards but this one had dare on it.

I look at the box and wondered if he knew how to play uno.

He read the instructions for a few before we started "the youngest goes first" he said, we didn't know the other birthday.

"So..." I said, "How old are you?" he asked "27..." I mumbled "oh ok" he said.

This was such an awkward game.

I grabbed a truth card "What secret you have kept for your parents?" I read, I had to think about that because I had a lot of them.

"I was like 16 when I lost my virginity on my parents' bed when they were about to come home" I admitted as I realized how wrong that was.