Chapter Fifty-Six: Primary Plan

The prime strategists then went to gather around Mother Nature. The magicas and corruptas were watching within the trees, as they waited to hear the strategy.

"Mother, why aren't you a prime strategist?" Tanemu asked.

"I haven't fought a battle in millions of years Tanemu. I'm no good when it comes to strategizing now. All I can do is provide good judgement on our strategy." Mother Nature spoke.

"I see then.." Tanemu spoke. "We'll get started now."

"Before we start planning, we should have a description of Tengoku." Oshita spoke before turning to look at Ataeru and Vules. "Could you two map out on what Tengoku looks like?"

Both of them had nodded. "Of course." Ataeru spoke.

"But what are we going to use to map it out?" Vules asked.

Oshita then walked towards the tree where her backpack was- along with Rakuken and Shizen's backpacks. She then went to unzip her backpack to take out a sheet of paper and two pencils. She then zipped her backpack and walked towards Ataeru and Vules and offered them a pencil.

"I see." Vules spoke as he took the pencil from Oshita.

"Its been quite a while since I've been to Tengoku." Ataeru said as she took the pencil.

"Same here. But I think I'll have better memory since I've been there a few years ago." Vules said.

Oshita handed the sheet of paper to them in which Vules took. Vules then sat down on the grass. He then placed the sheet of paper on his thigh. "Do you want us to outline the palace and the neighborhoods surrounding it?" Vules questioned. "Or the entire dimension itself?"

"I'm assuming that the ruler of the angels will preside in her palace. I believe that the palace and the nearby neighborhoods will be sufficient enough." Oshita spoke. "But having information about the dimension's structure would be beneficial- if you two are able to remember it."

"Well, let's start with the palace." Vules said as he started drawing onto the sheet of paper.

Ataeru then sat down and observed Vules's sketching in order to detect any mistakes. The other prime strategists went to gather around Ataeru and Vules drawing the structure of the dimension.

"We'll start with the palace first." Vules stated.

"I remember Kireina's throneroom being at the top floor. The palace also has a rooftop where it's covered with a roof that has pillars holding it." Ataeru spoke as she drew onto the sheet of paper. "I remember the palace having seven floors including her throneroom. The palace has a rectangular shape."

Vules nodded as he drew what Ataeru described. "There was a garden on the back of the palace and two other buildings beside it." he spoke.

"I also believe that there was a tomb of the first ruler behind the garden." Ataeru said as she drew multiple strokes to represent it.

"I didn't know that building was a tomb." Vules said.

"It's a very grand tomb- it looks like a luxurious building so the appearance of the tomb looks deceiving." Ataeru said.

"There's also four neighborhoods of the first tier, second tier, third tier, fourth tier, and fifth tier angels surrounding the palace. Lower the rank, the farther the neighborhood is from the palace." Vules said as he drew multiple strokes. "That's all I can remember."

"Same here." Ataeru spoke. "The structure of Tengoku is quite simple. The terrain is easy to move around it since it's on a flat land. The climate is good, but it's hard to conceal yourself in Tengoku. On top of that, there's multiple guards around."