Chapter Fifty-Seven: Sterling Infiltration

"A second tier angel has a white halo with two golden pyramid-shaped spikes levitating on the sides with white feathered wings." Ataeru described. "You can just change into a different appearance- since angels can hide their halo and wings as well."

"Then what's the common clothing for a second tier angels?" Oshita asked.

"Mostly different shades of white and silver." Ataeru answered. "The hair color, eye color, and skin tone of angels can vary."

"Thank you Ataeru." Oshita spoke.

Oshita then changed into her appearance into a female second tier angel with short dark brown hair and pastel green irises. Her clothing was a white collared shirt with a silver tie and a pair of white pants and shoes.

"Is this accurate enough?" Oshita asked.

Ataeru nodded. "It is. However, are there any drawbacks from changing your appearance like this?"

"Well, I can't transform into my Changelix form. Changing also takes up energy the longer I'm in my changed appearance." Oshita said.

"I see. Hopefully, those things won't affect you too drastically." Ataeru said.

"Yes, that would be preferred." Oshita spoke.

Eventually, Tanemu and Kina were finished putting the magicas and corruptas in groups. Everyone was prepared to fight against the angels and fallens as they patiently waited for the portal to be opened. The magicas suppressed their energy as much as possible to prevent detection as much as possible when arriving in Tengoku. The prime strategists then turned to look at Vules.

"Alright, I'll start opening the portals now as planned." Vules announced.

He then started to form the portal to Tengoku and enlarged it enough to the appropriate size. Multiple magicas and corruptas then ran inside into the portal.

After a large amount of magicas and corruptas went through, the portal disappeared and Vules formed four more portals following the same procedures.

During the last formation of the portal, Oshita, Rakuken, Shizen, Ataeru, Sikoynai, and Tsumetai ran into the poem. Shortly afterwards, Vules went inside the portal before the portal disappeared.

"I wish all of you luck." Mother Nature spoke.

Oshita along with her companions had arrived in Tengoku. They looked around and saw that multiple corruptas and magicas were already swarming the dimension. It seemed as they had arrived in the middle of a neighborhood. However, they could see the large white palace in front of them- white columns making up the front. They saw as some of them were rushing to surround the palace and fight the guards while some fought the amongst the angel neighborhoods.

Tengoku had skies that were a clear blue- as no clouds roamed the skies. The buildings were painted a clear white. White pavements and grass made up the flat ground.

After the short observations of Tengoku, Oshita, Rakuken, Shizen, Ataeru, Vules, Tsumetai, and Sikoynai started to run straight towards the palace.

The ran across through multiple angels and a few fallens in the neighborhood. 'I wonder if Yuruso is here in Tengoku.. maybe we'll find out why he abandoned us..' Rakuken thought. 'We can still convince people to join our side or just knock them unconscious. I don't want to kill anyone, even if they're my enemy.'

Oshita and the rest of the group had finally arrived in front of the palace. However, multiple guards went to attack them in order to defend their palace.

Sikoynai then quickly lunged at them and landed a swift chop on their pressure points to knock them out. "Let's go." she spoke.

Rakuken was surprised how Sikoynai was able to take out so many people at once as she ran after the group. They then went inside into the first floor of the palace and were met with multiple angels and one first tier angel who had a Tenkari uniform in pristine condition. He had light pink hair with light green irises.

Fortunately, some magicas and corruptas were present inside the first floor fighting off their enemies. "Ataeru, do you know who this Tenkari member is?" Rakuken asked.

"No, unfortunately. He must be a new member." Ataeru said. "We should try to get to the second floor and let our allies take care of this floor."

Everyone nodded in agreement. "We'll need to suppress our energy as much as possible and sneak through the fighting." Vules said.

The group nodded and attempted to suppress their energy and sneak through the fighting. As they progressed, they closed the distance between themselves and the staircase to the next floor. Ataeru and Vules were then the first to climb up onto staircase.

However, Ataeru was stopped from climbing up as a beam was shot towards her. Ataeru dodged the beam and looked to see where it came from.

It was the Tenkari member presiding in the first floor. "A fallen, huh? And wearing a tattered version of the Tenkari uniform. I won't allow a fallen to walk up those stairs." he spoke.

Suddenly, an orb made of darkness was thrown at the Tenkari member. The group then saw Uro in the midst of the fighting. "You seven go on ahead! I'll hold off him off." Uro said.

The group nodded and quickly ran up the stairs. The Tenkari attempted to stop them by shooting another beam at them. However, Uro had cancelled the attack with a beam of her own. The rest of the group was able to successfully climb up the stairs and go to the second floor.

"Tch." the Tenkari member complained before turning to look at Uro. "I don't understand why you magicas want to help scum like fallens and corruptas."

"Because your leader is breaking the laws of the Banresu." Uro said.

"These sacrifices are necessary for the greater good." the Tenkari member spoke. "Our ruler has objectives that you will not understand."

"I suppose I'll challenge you to a fight then since our objectives are in conflict with each other." Uro said. "May I ask your name?"

"Crescere Rosea. Yours?" he spoke.

"Uro Okami." she responded.

"It's unfortunate that I have to fight a magica- a race that is righteous." Crescere said. "But you're the same as well if you work with them."

"Righteous? Every race has the ability to be righteous." Uro said before lunging towards Crescere with an orb of dark magic in her hand.

"Every race has their true nature- good or evil." Crescere rebutted as he dodged her attack.

"What a false ideology to live by." Uro spoke before lunging to attack him once again.