Chapter Sixty-Four: Exhaustion to the Bounders

The rest of the group were eventually finished with their battles and went to climb up the staircase to the next floor. Everyone was exhausted due to the endless fighting. Ataeru's wounds were only able to be healed partially by Shizen. Rakuken had also informed the magicas and corruptas that they met on the fourth floor that some of the Angel's and fallens are their allies- in order to avoid any unnecessary conflict.

'How is Kireina going to get rid of the Wipeout? She can't come in contact with it since the next Wipeout occurs in about four hundred years.' Ataeru thought. 'She can't simply use her energy and make the Wipeout go away. It's impossible and she's endangering lives in order to achieve it. But, what if she another goal besides of getting rid of the Wipeout?'

"I can't believe Vules betrayed us." Shizen spoke as he clenched his fists.

Ataeru then snapped out of her thoughts. "Why would he betray us like that?" Rakuken questioned.

"He might have planned this from the start; leading us into the angel dimension and going back to Kireina like a dog." Sikoynai spoke.

"But he was Ataeru's closest friend, why would he betray her like that?" Rakuken asked.

"I don't know." Ataeru suddenly spoke. "But if he betrayed us, then I'm to sever ties with him."

Everyone was surprised how Ataeru was calm about Vules's betrayal. 'She's still upset, but she's trying to stay composed.' Rakuken thought.

"It's just like with Yuruso." Shizen spoke. "Except that Vules is probably working with the angels, which pisses me off!"

Oshita listened into the conversation as she continued walking- exhausted from all of the fighting. "Oshita, are you okay?" Rakuken asked as she noticed her exhaustion.

"I'm fine. However, trying to maintain my changed appearance all while fighting is proving to be tiresome." Oshita spoke.

"Wait, Oshita is a changeling?" Fugai questioned.

"Yep." Rakuken spoke. "But she's mostly a human. Her energy is considered suspicious by most so she's changed into an angel to hide her energy."

"I see." Fugai spoke. "I'm surprised that she's lived for this long considering what she is."

"I haven't fought anyone significant so I'll fight the opponents on the next floor." Oshita spoke.

"You're exhausted Oshita! You're probably using up energy by just walking!" Rakuken said. "Someone else should handle the next fight."

"I'm going to fight in the next floor. I'm not as injured compared to all of you." Oshita said.

"Then I'll fight with you too." Shizen spoke. "I haven't been injured much either."

"You and Rakuken should rest instead of fighting. Shizen, we need you to rest so you have enough energy to heal us. Rakuken, you recently had a fight so you should take the opportunity to rest. You've recently achieved a form so you should restore your energy so you can use it again for another battle. You should also rest Ataeru since you've recently been in a battle." Oshita said. "If you're concerned, then we should get someone else to fight with me."

"I refuse to rest now." Ataeru spoke. "Even if I'm injured, I'm well acquainted with Tengoku and people around here. I can use the information I know and use it to defeat an opponent."

"Well, we've got two exhausted people trying to fight." Sikoynai spoke. "I'll fight with you guys so the people fighting on the next floor isn't a bunch of tired people."

"I'll fight as well." Tsumetai spoke. "If I fight alongside Sikoynai, then we'll be able to defeat our enemy much more efficiently."

"Count me in as well." Fugai spoke. "More people the better."

The group then nodded in agreement. "So where are going to rest, Oshita?" Shizen asked.

"On the staircase near the next floor so you two are away from the fighting." Oshita spoke.

"Alright then, we'll rest there." Rakuken said. "But after that, we're fighting in the sixth floor."

Oshita nodded. Eventually, the group arrived at the fifth floor. Shizen and Rakuken then went back into the staircase in order to rest.

Once again, angels and fallens were seen fighting with magicas and corruptas.

This time, a Tenkari member was not 5present on this floor. Instead, they sensed a strong energy coming from an angel and fallen. The angel had red hair with eyes that bore resemblance to jade gemstones, while the fallen had hair similar to the petal of cherry blossoms and onyx eyes. "Chone Wai and Kana Wakimai.." Fugai spoke. "Kireina put the angel and fallen bounders to guard this floor..?"

"She's risking the safety of two bounders to defend a floor? She's completely disregarding the laws of the Banresu- if their balancer beasts are killed, then the angels and fallens will struggle to maintain the equality of power of their race." Ataeru spoke. "She's willing to sacrifice that carelessly?"

"Well, she doesn't need to worry about that since we're only going to knock them unconscious." Sikoynai said. "But dealing with the balancer beasts is going to be troublesome. On top of that, they have their guardians with them."

"The bounder guardians won't be difficult if we take them out first. Their priority is to defend against us and they'll be trying to protect their bounder- which gives them a disadvantage." Tsuemtai spoke. "Sikoynai and I will deal with them quickly."

"I'll fight the angel bounder." Sikoynai said.

"Alright, then the rest of you will be fighting the bounders." Tsumetai spoke.

Soon after, Tsumetai and Sikoynai lunged into battle and initiated a battle with the bounder guardians. Oshita, Ataeru, and Fugai then went to fight the bounders.

Ataeru then formed multiple projectiles besides her and aimed them at the bounders. Oshita and Fugai then charged their hands with energy and lunged towards the bounders. Oshit went to land a chop on Chone, while Fugai went to land a punch on Kana.

Both bounders were able to dodge Oshita and Fugai's upcoming attacks, but they were hit by Ataeru's projectiles.

Meanwhile, Tsumetai and Sikoynai were fighting against the bounder guardians. Both corrupta rulers were outspeeding and landing multiple hits on them. Eventually, the bounder guardians were weakened enough where the corrupta rulers were able to knock them out.

Soon after, the corrupta rulers went to join Oshita, Fugai, and Ataeru in fighting the bounders.

The fallen bounder known as Kana Wakimai started to sigh out of annoyance. "Kireina told us to fight all of them at once? I really don't want to fight all of these people."

"Stop complaining, Kireina assigned us a task and we're going through with it." Chone spoke.

"Of course you would say that because your fighting for your own race. While us fallens aren't. She forced a good majority of us to fight." Kana said. "Our guardians are already knocked out- so more work for us."

"Look, there's a reason why you're fighting as well. So stop complaining you sloth fallen." Chone spoke.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it now." Kana said. "We should probably unleash our balancer beasts now."

Chone nodded in agreement. Both of them then dodged the attacks that were being thrown at them. Energy then started to seep out of them that formed the outline of a beast. Two balancer beasts then took form and stared at their opponents.