Chapter Seventy-Three: Celestial Scarlet

Eventually, Shizen was finished healing Yuruso's injuries along with his own. Yuruso was then able to stand up as he felt less pain from his injuries.

The two then met up with the group and fought alongside them. "Yuruso is back on our side now." Shizen spoke.

"That's a relief! But you'll have to explain to us why you abandoned us after all of this is over!" Rakuken said as she fought off a shapeshifter. "Anyways, welcome back Yuruso!"

Oshita then gave Yuruso a short glance of approval. "Thank you for accepting me back in." Yuruso spoke as he continued fighting against an angel.

The group, magicas, corruptas, changelings, and some angels and fallens continued fighting against their enemies. The battle between both sides waned for a long period of time. However, everyone else had suddenly felt a powerful energy approaching nearby to the rooftop.

Everyone had diverted their gaze to the direction of where the energy came from. They then saw a pair of white wings in the sky. Those same wings then went descend onto the rooftop.

Another individual accompanied her as they landed onto the building from jumping. They had familiar golden eyes as his cold gaze looked around the rooftop. It was Vules, his emotionless eyes similar to when he betrayed the group.

'Vules..' Ataeru thought as she looked at him.

Next to him was a woman who possessed those white pair of wings who descended onto the rooftop. She was a first-tier as she had three spikes floating on her halo.

Unlike the other angels, she had wings on her head. She had orange hair that flowed nicely in the wind. Her eyes were white with a tint of a fresh peach color. She wore mostly white with the color of light scarlet.

She could almost be considered as someone grand. Her gaze was then directed at the people who presided on the rooftop as a smile formed onto her lips.

She then started to walk towards the center of the rooftop with Vules following her behind. 'Kireina..' Fugai thought. 'Now that you're here, what do plan to do?'

Once she reached towards the center of the rooftop, she stopped walking and looked around. "Our enemies are truly vile." she began. "They come and invade our tranquil land like barbarians. They've freed the despicable corruptas and have the changelings on their side. They have controlled the magicas and some of our comrades into joining their side and have the murderer on their side; Ataeru Kandai. They only want to tarnish our plans for a better world and salvation."

'What a bunch of crap.' Sikoynai thought.

"Damn you Kireina!" Sikoynai shouted as she went to lunge towards Kireina.

Sikoynai then went to charge her hands with energy in preparation to attack Kireina. Kireina however, with a nonchalant smile on her face effortlessly dodged her attack. Sikoynai then looked at her with a furious expression.

Kireina then landed a quick chop on Sikoynai's neck which caused the corrupta ruler to fall onto the ground. "But you're hurting others just to achieve a better world and that isn't right!" Rakuken said.

"The harm I have commanded is necessary for the euphoria I will create. No one will die and suffer after this euphoria is made." Kireina spoke.

"You can't subject us to what you want! You aren't God!" Rakuken argued.

Kireina then looked at her. "If it's truly God's will then he would stop me? But his will nor intention is present."

Rakuken then was unable to respond back to her. "I don't wish for no one else to die. Unfortunately, it is necessary to give salvation to the world and everyone. However, one person who is causing a calamity and unbalance through the Banresu is posing as an obstacle to our euphoria." Kireina said.

Everyone then went to look at the angel ruler. "I demand that you surrender the quarterblood; Oshita Henka to me. Her existence is forbidden and should not be allowed into this world." she spoke. "I demand that you reveal yourself so we may achieve a better world for all. If you do not, then you're only tarnishing our opportunity for a better world."

"We refuse to sacrifice Oshita to you!" Hiriari shouted as charged towards along with multiple low-classes.

Multiple angels and fallens then went to rush to Kireina's defense and fight off the changelings charging towards her. Once again, chaos was brought onto the rooftop and everyone else started to fight each other.

Shizen then went to charge at Vules, throwing a barrage of punches at him. Vules was able to dodge and block his punches as he backed away to create some distance. "Why did you join Kireina's side, Vules!?" Shizen questioned. "Didn't you hold some type of grudge against her?"

Vules had only charged towards Shizen and charged his hand with energy. Kireina then went to continue talking. "Please everyone, assist me to defeat our enemies so I can bring you a better world. I ask for your faith and dedication for our cause. If we do not succeed, then every death that has happened will be meaningless. So we must not put their sacrifices in vain."

Every angel, fallen, and shapeshifter then went to take her words into heart and were convinced to fight harder for a better world. Kireina then started walking back to the edge of rooftop.

Vules then caught eye of what direction that Kireina was heading towards. Vules then held off Shizen and ran towards Kireina. "Vules, damn it!" Shizen shouted. "Come back here!"

Vules then lunged towards Kireina with an energy focused hand. The angel ruler then quickly turned around and caught his wrist. "What are you doing Vules?" she questioned.

His eyes were no longer emotionless as his eyes were filled with anger and hatred. "You killed Hema and Ranburu! You killed them because they were friends with Ataeru so you thought of them as obstacles! You blackmailed me using my own life so you can force me to work for you! I can't stand working for you anymore and won't let their sacrifices to be in vain!"

"Really now, you're conspiring with a murderer. It's quite a shame." she spoke.

"Ataeru.. isn't a murderer!" he shouted. "You are!"

"You truly believe that she's innocent. How unfortunate." she spoke.

Vules then took his wrist off Kireina's grasp and attempted to attack her again. Shizen was then surprised that Vules was fighting against Kireina.

Ataeru had also saw the scene which caused her to become confused about Vules's allegiance. 'Vules.. are you still my friend?' she thought. 'Were you only pretending to deceive us so you can help us? Is that why.. you had such an emotionless look in your eyes? Were you trying to hide the guilt you felt?'

Multiple angels then came to Kireina's aid by attacking Vules using Senrugi. In mere seconds, Vules was shot through the shoulder from a Senrugi beam. He was then slashed by an energy focused hand and fell down.

"Vules!" Ataeru shouted out of concern as she lunged towards the angels who had attacked him.

Shizen rushed to Vules's side in order to heal his injuries. Meanwhile, Kireina continued walking to her destination.

"I'm apologize deceiving you all. I thought if I pretended to be on her side, I would be able to help all of you." Vules said as he coughed up blood. "But I had only worried you."

"Don't speak, I already forgive you at this point." Shizen said as he continued healing.

"Shizen, tell this to everyone else." Vules spoke. "Kireina is walking back towards the ancient leader's tomb which is behind the palace. I know she's planning to do something with the tomb. Everyday, I've seen her look and observe it- almost obsessively. Please.. stop her. Her plans with it are clear with malevolence."