13.

Bea.

I woke up from the dreadful pain in my head and back. Groaning i got up from my bed and dragged myself to the kitchen not feeling good.

"Bea i like your red streak of hair" Bambam complimented. (Author: is it even streak? Strike? I dont care but you gets)

"Uhm thanks? It naturally happens" i said i groaned in my head knowing Soojung took over again.

"Here's some cereal" Bambam handed a bowl and sat on the seat across from me.

"Hi Bea Bambam" Mark said coming in the kitchen i fist bump him and went on with eating.

"Morning everyone!" Jackson said i dropped my spoon realizing something.

"Jackson I TOUCHED YOU!" I said panicking i stood up and examined him.

"Yeah and im still alive so chill Bea" he said Bambam stared at us confused. Mark shook his head and sat down next to my seat.

"I know whoa" i said in awe

"Did you feel anything weird?" I asked pocking his cheeks.

"Yeah like-"

"OKAY SERIOUSLY WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Bambam suddenly bursted out. Jackson Mark and I explained to him. Bambam gradually nodded or gasped.

"Gets?" Jackson said

"Yeah" he said in a breath.

"So i cant touch you?" Bambam said i nodded and tried to avoid physical contact with him.

--

"We should go to town" Bambam said is a hurry I smiled and nodded.

"Are you sure?" Mark said worriedly. I nodded and went on.

"I've never been in the town to be honest" i said putting my bowl in the sink.

"Okay lets go then!" Jackson said i linked arms with him and skipped to the door.

"Ahhhhh!!"

"What happened?!" Mark and Bambam said in unison running our the house where we were.

"Who was screaming like a girl?" Bambam said trying to hold his laughter in. While im on the ground with the snow rolling around while laughing like a maniac.

"J-jackson" i said teary eyed pointing at the embarrassed guy standing a few inches from me.

"Bea get up" Jackson said.

"Sorry its just that i cant believe you would scream like a girl when you 'saw' a spider but it was just a stick and even thought its winter where spiders arent around" i said barely catching my breath from the laughing. Mark and Bambam started joining me and teased Jackson endlessly for the whole walk towards the town.

--

"Whoa" i said checking out the town, i looked at the girls who stared at me. Wouldnt blame them im in boy clothes and my hair sticks out.

"I think its time to buy you clothes" Mark said pushing me to a store.

"No you dont have to!" I exclaimed trying to stop the three of them.

"Nope we're buying your clothes" Jackson said helping Mark push me to some random store.

"This is boring"

"This one's cute! Oh this one too!" Mark Jackson and Bambam have been dragging me to stores and rampaging through it to find me clothes while i usually just sit down and wait for them.

"Bea look at this!" Bambam help out a shirt. I groaned and rolled my eyes. they seriously dont have to do this.

Dying from boredom i got up from my seat and looked around. Near the jewelry stand something caught my eyes. I touched the cold metal feeling like there's something special about the wings. Before anyone can see i turned around and back to my seat hearing everyone adore the clothes in the store.

--

Mark.

I walked towards where i saw Bea stand seeing a silver necklace with angel wings for a pendant. I grabbed it seeing its the only one there is and payed for it secretly.

I sat down beside i very bored looking Bea, not bothering to answer why i havent have anyone clothes for her to try on.

"Bored?" I said Bea nodded i chuckled seeing Jackson and Bambam check and grab everything they saw and liked in the store.

"This is exhausting" Bea said standing up she grabbed Bambam and Jackson dragging them out of the store.