5.

I ran out of the room and was greeted by the moonlight. I ran to Mark's house knowing i can only trust them.

"Mark!" I said rapidly knocking on the door.

"Bea?" He said opening the door while rubbing his eyes.

"BEA!" JB yelled nearby, i was frightened and hugged Mark, JB soon ran pass Mark's house.

"Bea you look shitty" he said pulling back some strands of my red hair.

"Whoa Bea your hair" Jackson said walking towards me slowly.

"What?" I said holding my hair, Mark gasped and held a lock of my hair, it was blonde, so she took over.

"How?" Mark said i stared at my hair in shock.

"It's nothing sometimes my hair does that" i lied while fixing my hair.

"But what happened?" Jackson said

"He got to me. And started torturing me" i said a black tear fell from my eyes.

"Black?" Jackson said wiping my tears.

"Pain" i said as i sucked in a sharp breath.

"He's still out there isnt he?" Mark said i nodded, Jackson put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a look.

"Its going to be okay" Jackson said, i smiled and giggled.

"Trust me i've said that to myself a thousand times" i said Jackson gave me a reassuring look and so did Mark.

"You should go get washed up" Jackson said i nodded and walked to the familiar around the familiar house.

--

"What he do to you?" Mark asked caressing my black eye.

"Tortured me" i said i took a band aid from the first aid kit and placed one on my leg.

"Let me" Mark said he grabbed some bandages and wrapped my injured bleeding legs.

"Thanks" i said laughing.

"What?" He said looking up on me, he stood up and sat down next to my seat.

"You know i can heal in a week" i said snickering, he smiled and patted my back.

"Thanks anyways" i said i stood up and hissed the pain was endurable but that doesnt mean it doest hurt.

"Time for dinner!" Jackson yelled from the kitchen, Mark started walking beside me making me feel so short. I frowned and looked at him, im only up to his shoulders.

"What?" He said i smiled and walked with him to the kitchen were Jackson was

"Thanks again" i told the both of them sitting down.

"Its nothing" Jackson said smiling at me. I reached for a glass of water but Mark grabbed my wrist.

"What's this?" He sad pointing at my wrist. I looked at my wrist and traced the lines.

"A barcode they gave me" i said tracing the black lines.

"Why?" Jackson said holding down his chopsticks

"In the prison were i was there would be scanners if i pass certain places of the prison an alarm will go on if i go to a restricted area pretty much detect were i am in the prison" i said rubbing my wrist.

"How did you escape?" Mark asked, placing hid chopsticks on his now empty plate.

"I dont know i woke up one day out of the prison" i said staring at my food.