8.

"Bea you okay???" Mark said shaking my body i woke up feeling a strong hit on my head.

"What in the world happened" i groaned the lights blinded me for a moment making my eyes close.

"You blacked out and your hair" Jackson said he handed me a mirror showing half of my hair is turning blonde.

'What did you do!' I thought in range, balling my hands to fists

"Bea?" Mark said brushing away some hair on my face.

"Yeah" i said turning to him, he smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked his eyes sparkled like he was expecting for me to remember something. I shook my head no and he looked disappointed.

"Why do you keep passing out?" Jackson said butting in.

"Because of her...." I trailed off trying to avoid eye contact.

"Her?" "Who's her??" Mark and Jackson questioned

"Soo Jung" i said in a whisper before i can say anything else i blacked out.

--

"Hello" i said crossing my legs and smirked at the two guys named Jackson and Mark.

"Bea?" Jackson wondered.

"Soo Jung but call me Krystal" i said leaning back my arm supporting my weight.

"So you're the reason why she keeps on blacking out" Mark said in range clenching his jaw.

"The one and only" i chuckled and ran my hand through my hair.

"What do you want?" Jackson said holding back Mark from doing something.

"You want to know what she is dont you?" I said holding my hand out and checked it out.

"How do we know can we trust you" Mark said pushing Jackson away.

"You dont." I said laughing at them.

"Bitch" Mark said walking forward to me.

"Excuse me but im not female dog" i said laughing my head off until my lungs started to burn.

"You-" "goodbye" i smirked at them and pushed Bea back.

--

"What happened?" I said placing my hand on my forehead

"Nothing" Mark quickly said, Jackson stared at Mark in confusion.

"What in the world" i said checking my hair out. 3/4 of it was blonde. She took over!

'What did she say?' I thought bitting my lip and eventually cutting them.

"Bea your lip" Mark said Jackson had to go and take care of something so we're all alone in the house.

"Here" he said taking a napkin and leaned in were our lips inches apart, i froze as my cheeks began to warm up, he started dabbing on my lip making it sting, i hissed and he chuckled.

"Thanks" i smiled at him trying to avoid eye contact, i tried to but he turned my head to face his.

"Your lip is still bleeding" he said getting up and walking out the door to get something, finally i let out a breath.

He got back with some ointment, leaning in again and blew some air to my lip as he dab on some of the ointment, i winced in pain.

"You should be more careful" he said huskily making me feel like im in danger.

"I-i will" i stuttered feeling so uncomfortable that his lips are so close to mine.

"You're nervous?" He said smirking at me

"Is Tuan smirking at me?" I laughed he looked amazed.

"Yes i am Bea" his smile reaching his eyes.

--

"Im tired" i said rubbing my eyes, i yawned and suddenly sneezed

"Awww your sneeze is so cute!" Mark teased, i pouted and glared at him.

"Shut up!" I said flushed from what he said.

'Stop acting innocent' she said through my head , i stopped smiling and looked serious.

I mouthed 'dont' to Mark because i felt that he was going to ask me whats up and she can see through my eyes. Mark nodded and pretended everything was normal.

'What are you talking about?' I replied gaining a soft chuckle from her.

'Don't play dumb my dear, all of them will find out what you're really like' she rudely said and i felt her presence gone. I sighed in relief.

"What happened" Mark said walking towards me

"Stuff" i giggled and started laughing

"You know i'll never know what stuff mean right?" He said

"Thats the point so stuff" i teased him, he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"So stuff" i said again i couldnt help but laugh

"Stuff" he replied i couldnt stop laughing because of the hint of annoyance was in his tone.

"Maybe stuff will be our okay" he said i burst of laughter clutching my stomach.

"Augustus Waters is that you?" I played along smiling from cheek to cheek.

"Hazel Grace?" He asked looking at me as if he never seen me in forever.

"Why did you quote TFIOS?" I said i couldnt help but continue on from laughing

"It felt like it was the right time" he said smiling and looking out of the window, i kept on laughing tears suddenly formed from all the laughter.

"Stop laughing, it makes me nervous" he said deeply, i suddenly stopped he stared at me.

"Stuff?" I said giving it a try

"Stuff" he smiled his eyes sparkled.

"Weirdos" Jackson said walking in the living room were me and Mark walked to.

"Stuff?" I said again trying to annoy Jackson

"Stuff" Mark said picking up what i was trying to do, Jackson groaned and lazily dragged himself to his room, he looked back at me and Mark, i grabbed the back of Mark's neck and pulled him closer to me our lips inches apart i placed my thumb on his lip and leaned in, making it look like me and Mark is kissing, from my guess Jackson ran up to the stair and slammed the door shut.

"Nice" Mark said giving me a high five, i guess stuff can be our okay after all.