6.

"You should go rest you're probably really tired" Mark said walking me back to the room i stayed in.

"Tha-" "stop saying thank you" Mark cut me. I smiled and nodded.

"Goodnight Bea" he said, i opened the door and looked back at him.

"Goodnight Mark" i said closing the door, i collapsed on the comfortable white sheets and fell asleep.

--

I woke up by my own pool of sweat, i started panting really trying to catch my breath.

"Bea you okay?" Jackson said bursting in my room.

"Im okay" i said he gave me a glass of water and i gladly accepted it.

"Bea your hair" he said i looked down at my hair seeing even more blonde hair. She did it again. Im just thankful i didnt wake up naked this time.

"What happened?" Mark said, i was about to touch Jackson when i jerked my hand back.

"I dont know" i said getting up.

"Your hair has more blonde now" Mark said i nodded and asked for privacy so i can wash up.

'Missed me Bea?' She said in my head.

'What did you do?' I replied.

'Just a little dancing at a club' she said laughing. I sighed and washed up.

'You use to be so nice' i told her, getting in the shower.

'Because you dont know shit that i fucking do' she said i shook my head and continued washing up.

--

"Whoa your hair" Jackson said, i walked down the stairs and smiled nervously.

"Yeah i know" i said sitting down on one of the chairs of the dining table trying not to devour the breakfast that Jackson prepared.

"Mark!!" Jackson yelled, then came out the annoyed looking Mark from his room.

"Mark........ Uhmm........ Shirt" i said rubbing the back of my neck. He looked down and ran back in his room.

"Shirtless" i snickered as he came out.

"Boxers" i said he looked down and ran back in his room again, he came out with his shorts instead of only boxers.

"Never happened" he said ruffling his bed hair.

"Breakfast" Jackson said i started chuckling and clapping uncontrollably.

"Oh god" Mark groaned sitting beside me.

"I cant" i laughed hitting the table multiple times.

"We all get it Bea" Mark sighed i started calming down and ended up in a smile.

"Your laugh is so cute" Jackson teased i gave him a stare down.

"What?" He nervously said.

"No one calls me cute!" I pouted and huffed air on my hair.

"Awee" Mark said pinching my cheeks. I leaned away from him and made a what-in-the-world look.

"Cute!!!" Jackson squealed. Mark annoyingly slapped his hand away from pinching my cheeks.

"Lets just eat!" I said and started munching the food while staring at Mark and Jackson.

--

"Do you have any parents?" Jackson asked i gulped and shook my head.

"What happened to them?" Mark asked.

"I dont know" i said running my hand through my hair.

'But i do' she said i gasped and stood up from my seat.

'Tell me!' I replied to her as i started walking away.

"I forgot something in my room" i told Mark and Jackson they nodded and i ran to my room.

'Im not saying anything' she said laughing at me.

'What has JB told you' i said trying to find out.

'Nothing you would fucking want to know' she said i felt her leaving so it was useless to yell or anything really.

"What can you tell me?" I said as i fell on my knees, i balled up my hands into fists and blue tears started staining my white shirt.