1.

I ran across the forest getting scratches from the branches and twigs that go against my pale pale skin, not looking back I try to block off all the branches that was getting caught in my hair and clothes.

"I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!" He yelled i looked back to him whipping my flaming red hair.

My legs felt soar from the running my lungs burning but I couldn't stop. I had knee thing in set into my mind chanting it over and over again. Survive, I had to survive that was the most important thing I do. I jumped at a log but my scratched up foot got caught on the log.

My body fell against the cold ground making the cold wet leaves from the storm last night stick to my exposed skin.

"I'M GOING TO FIND YOU!" He yelled once again i grunted and picked myself up and started running.

When i reached the open i ran to the town and ran there, hoping he wont catch up on me. My eyes wide open feeling all the pain suddenly catch up to me.

As soon as i entered the town the lights blinded me, and everyone stared in horror of what they see. Who wouldn't. I'm covered in dirt, blood was dripping down my knee, my arms and legs are all scratched up, and my fiery red hair is a mess with twigs and leaves caught on my hair.

I ignored everyone, tuning out the Christmas carols in the background and ran. Stepping on broken glass on the abandoned alleys. I saw his red eyes through the pitch black alley.

"you don't actually think i wont find you?" He said tilting his head. I froze in horror, he's the reason why i ran away from home, like i had one anyways. I forcefully turned my body and ran, i bumped into a stiff body and everything went black only hearing 'are you okay!' Before my eyes closed shut.