11.

Soojung

"Feeling better?" Jackson asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"Yup" i said popping the 'p' i shift over to give Mark some space to sit.

"Well we have to make sure you keep on getting better" Jackson smiled and grabbed a blanket.

"What are we watching today?" Mark said handing a bowl of popcorn to Jackson.

"Maze runner? Thats what the title said" i say grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bowl and shove it in my mouth.

"Oh that Dylan O'Brien guy?" Mark said i nodded and turned my focus on the screen.

--

"Lets sleep" i yawned and stretched my arms out.

"Lets" Jackson said looking like a zombie.

"You got some popcorn on your cheek" i said walking over to Jackson and brushed off the popcorn. Jackson stiffened and i felt Mark's eyes on us.

"What?" I said i admit im a bit of perfectionist.

"Nothing lets just sleep" Mark said not looking at me. He turned and walked away

"Huh?" I said Jackson shrugged his shoulders and waved goodnight to me. I smiled and waved goodnight walking to my room.

I dragged myself up the stairs but something told me not to. Something bad is going to happen and i feel it.

I walked to the kitchen to grab a knife. Being aware of my surroundings i looked everywhere. The front door opened revealing a man only seeing his silhouette i couldnt see his face.

He opened the lights and i hid behind the kitchen wall where i wasnt visible. Foot steps approached me the more i gripped tighter on the knife in my hands.

I take one last breath and showed myself to the man. When he saw me he stepped back wide eyed.

"Who are you?!" He said trying to get as far away from as possible.

"I should be asking you that," i said my knife pointing at him.

"What in the world?" Jackson said walking in his hair all messy and shirtless with only his basketball shorts on.

"Soo Jung put the knife down he lives here" Jackson said walked over to me and grabbing the knife.

"Bam Bam! Why did you sneak in here so late in the middle of the night anyways!" Jackson said ruffling his hair looking very tired.

"I just got back from visiting my parents i didnt want to wake you guys....." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wait who's this" he said pointing at me i hid behind Jackson's back not wanting him to see me. The kitchen was dark he hasnt seen my face yet only my silhouette.

"Soo Jung come out he's not going to kill you" Jackson chuckled. I took a step from Jackson's back to show myself i looked down from embarrassment of what i had just done.

"Hi" i said looking up to see this cute guy with the cheekbones. He looked at me wide eyed when i showed my face.

"The roots of your hair is flaming red" He said my hands found themselves to my hair.

"Its natural both blonde and red" i shyly walked to my room feeling an ominous feeling rush over me again.

Forgetting it opened my bedroom door seeing a shadow. It rushed over to me i stood there in shock.

I held out my hands hoping it'll make a difference. I surge of light went through my hands making the shadow slowly die.

"What are you??" I asked my hands still reading to do whatever it did.

"A demon" he hissed and suddenly vanished.