9.

Soo Jung. Aka Krystal

Since that bitch Bea is asleep i thought that it would be convenient to take over, which means her hair is all blonde now, not my fault she's doesnt know shit that i do. I walked over to the bedroom window and slid it open and jumped.

'Sorry but i need to know why our family want us dead' i told Bea knowing she's asleep and would never hear what i say or think.

If you're confused about this let me explain. Bea and I are two individuals, just share the same body, you can say that. People would say Bea has a second personality which is actually me. From what i know i can take over Bea's body as long as i want, hell i can live my life being the one who gets control, but i let her live her life, but when shit happens im there because i dont want us to die just yet.

The cold breeze hit my face and exposed legs, running through the quiet town, and into the heart of the forest, were no one is safe.

--

"Krystal is that you?" He said i knocked on the door, hearing footsteps i stepped back and he soon opens the door.

I stared at him, of course he's taller, looking up to his eyes, he smiled and let me in, the little cottage he hid deep in the forest.

"Tea?" He asked, shrugged and he poured the warm liquid on a cup.

"Do you know anything about my parents?" I sternly said staring at him, he smiled still drinking his tea.

"Now now lets get to your first" he said placing his tea down

"What happened to your hair" he said holding a chunk of my now blonde hair.

"I dyed it" i lied to him, his smiled faded and his eyes darkened.

"I hate liars" he said drinking tea.

"I came here strictly for information about my parents not to socialize" i spat at him, he smiled and leaned back at his leather chair.

"my, my what a mouth you got there," he said placing the tea cup carefully and crossed his legs.

"are you going to tell me or what?" i said crossing my arms.

"i'll tell you what i know" he said now crossing his arms too.

--

Bea

"god my head hurts" i said grabbing a fist full of hair. walking to the washroom to clean up, i stared at myself on the mirror shocked, my hair has turned blonde now.

'thats girl!' i thought stomping to the kitchen after i finished cleaning up.

"hi Be- whoa your" Jackson said stoping from what he was doing, i tied y hair back into a ponytail getting my hated blonde hair out of my face.

"dont say anything" i said my voice hoarse, i started sneezing and coughing, just in time Mark came downstairs.

"are you sick?" he said, he gently placed his hand on my forehead, and his other hand on his.

"you're burning up you need to rest" he said pushing my to my given room.

"what? how did i even get sick?!" i said preventing Mark from succesfully locking me in my room.

"ask Soo Jung or Krystal whatever her name is!" Mark said picking my up and tossing me to bed using my bed sheets he tied me up hard enough for him to have the time to run out of my room and lock the door.