16.

Bea.

"What do you mean you made an oath to protect me?" I said my heart monitor beeping like crazy.

"We're here to protect you" Jackson said

"Yeah but explain!" I said trying to calm myself down.

"We made an oath to protect you because you're not human get it?" BamBam said

"No shit sherlock dont you think i know that!" I blurt out.

"Well havent heard from you Krystal in so long" BamBam's voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Fuck off" i blurt out i slap my hands to my mouth telling Krystal to stop it.

"We dont know who we made the oath to because we had to replace our ill parents" Mark said his arms crossed.

"Well this is a lot to take in" i said breathing deeply.

"We put up a protective barrier around the house so JB wouldnt be able to get in but he still managed to hurt you" Jackson said

"The knife miraculously missed my organs only leaving me with an open wound" I said chuckling, but staring Mark and Jackson's worried look i stopped.

"Ask your parents who they swore the oath to dont you guys think you deserve to at least know who you guys are serving?" I said they thought about it.

"Our parents were assassinated we cant ask them" BamBam said.

"Then what the fuck are you guys?" Krystal said

"We're your knights" Mark said. (Author: yass Dream Knight anyone???!!!)

"That kind of makes it awkward. Im no princess" i said.

"Maybe maybe not we dont know. We'll tell you what we know tomorrow go and have some rest" Mark said pushing BamBam and Jackson out the door. I waved goodbye and lied down.

'If what they're saying is true. Then what am i?'

'Correction to that Krystal what are WE'

--

I hear the doors of my hospital room slide open, i shift to the opposite side to see who came in. I look around only to see darkness.

Something started choking me, i closed my eyes to calm myself down.

'Dont be stupid Bea kick his dick dont try to push him away kick with where it hurts!' Krystal said i wince in pain and kicked that person's area.

He groaned and chuckled.

"Krystal's idea?" The guy's deep voice compelled me.

"Who are y- dont play fucking nice here Bea. Who the fuck are you and what do you want" Krystal took over my speech, i protested but lost.

"Im a Phoenix. Im here to bring you back" he said he stepped forward the moonlight showing his tall figure.

"Im not going anywhere!" I said the guy then started grabbing me and pulling me away from the bed and on to his shoulder.

I twist my body to wrap my arms around his neck and started choking him. He fell to his knees and was weak enough for me to push myself away.

"Fuck" he said i ran away from him as far as possible only to be greeted by shadows.

----------
Author:

Btw. This story is probably 30 chapters long so most chapters are going to reveal more and more details and stuff so yeah. Hope you guys are enjoying this so far! ^~^