17.

Bea.

"YOU CANT KEEP ME HERE!" I said sticking my head out the bars of my cellar. I tighten the grip on the bars from frustration.

'We got to get out of here!' Krystal yelled in my head. I rolled my eyes

'Like i dont know!' I replied. At least im not going to be lonely somehow. The shadow popped out of nowhere causing me to jump back.

The thing opened the cellar doors and dragged me out. I tried to run but only to be consumed by the darkness. I couldnt even step out of my cellar before that happened.

--

Jackson.

I stared at Mark pacing back and forth for the last hour. BamBam rushed in sweaty and beaten.

"What happened?!" I said standing up and helping BamBam sit down on the couch.

"Those shitty ass mother fuckers" he said

"Spill it!" Mark said while rapidly pacing back and forth.

"Mark chill! You've been walking back and forth for the past half an hour i think you embedded your fucking footprints on the carpet already!" I said Mark rolled his eyes and even paced faster.

"Who did this?" I said grabbing some paper towels and handing them to BamBam.

"Who fucking cares we lost Bea" Mark said slapping his forehead.

"You fucking!-" i stop BamBam from attacking Mark and calmed him down.

"Dont mind him just explain" i said BamBam gave a second glance to Mark and groaned.

"She's fucking gone Jackson i was looking for her" BamBam said i took some pills from the cabinet and gave it to him.

"Pain killers" i said he took them and soon passed out.

"Mar-" i look back with him gone. That kid.

--

Bea.

I scream in pain trying to get out of this hell hole. I can feel the cuffs digging into my bare wrist as i try to get out of them. A shot of pain came to my cheek as he punched me. I spat blood out and started coughing.

"What did i do?" I whisper no energy left in my body. He didnt say anything but started electrocuting me i shook furiously the bolts almost killing me. I feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier, before i can close my eyes boiling water was poured over my head. I screamed my lungs out that my chest started hurting from the pain.

"Dont act like you dont know!" He hissed and took out a knife. He slashed my arms it was deep enough for me to bleed to death. Blood gashed down my arm, a sharp pain made me scream as he pour alcohol on my wrist. Tears started pooling down my cheeks, the pain was too hard to endure.

"Whatever it was i didnt mean to do it! Please let me go!" I pleaded not even knowing what i did wrong or if i did anything wrong in the first place.

"FUCK YOU!" Krystal said he slapped me that my consciousness started to slip away. He grabbed my face for me to look him in the eye a few more seconds before i go unconscious.

"Its simple Krystal and Bea" he said letting go of my face, i look down the ground to see my sweat and blood everywhere my black tears tainted my face.

"You fucking lived thats why" he said before the darkness came to my eyes finally.