14.

Bea.

"Why'd you drag us out the store for?!" Jackson complained.

"I am done watching you guys buy me stuff okay. Dont go through all that for me!" I said waving my hands in the air to express my frustration.

"We wanted to do something nice for you" Mark said i sighed and started walking away.

"Where are you going?!" Bambam yelled i waved goodbye and walked away.

Jb.

'This is my chance i've been waiting for' i thought i've been watching Bea for 3 months and its my time.

I follow her from a distance so she wouldnt be able to see me. I follow her to a house where im guessing she's been hiding from me in.

After she walks in. I soon follow her in trying to open the door when it did tried to go in but a barrier was set up by someone. Its couldnt be her since. No its not her, that means someone there knows something.

Bea.

'Jb's here' i hear Krystal say. I run to the kitchen to get a knife to defend myself with. I hear i faint knocking on the front door, it would be stupid of me to go there because clearly he might be there. I quietly walk upstairs to look down on the front steps of the house to see Jb struggling to get inside. From what i saw the door was wide open.

'How come he hasnt come in?' I thought but then again thats a good thing. I tighten my grip on the knife in my hands and walk to the front door trying to create as little noise as i can. I cross my arms seeing Jb trying to knock down some type of barrier around the house.

'Who did this?!' Jb yelled looking red and frustrated.

"I dont know but i'd sure love to know' i said, i have to focus he's still right in front of the door and even thought he cant come in that doesnt mean something else cant.

"what do you want!" I said holding my knife up, Jb smirked and stood there looking at me.

"Your family hired me to bring you back. And it doesnt matter if you're alive or dead" he said i stared at him in shock.

'What the fuck' Krystal swore in my head.