18.

Mark.

"I cant take this much longer!" I said kicking the chair, i grab my hair feeling my sanity slipping away.

"Mark you need to rest you've been looking for her for the past week and you havent slept at all" Jackson said i slap away the hand he placed on my shoulder grabbing a gun i walk out the house and looked for her.

I walk in to the bar trying to get information about JB apparently he's well known in this bar.

"You'll never find her" someone said drinking some tequila.

"And who the fuck are you?" I said taking a shot of vodka trying to make myself blend into the crowd

"Someone who knows where she is" he smirked finish his tequila in one go and started walking away.

"Where is she?!" I said running after him, the bar being dim i couldnt see his face clearly.

"Nearer than you think" he said then vanished in thin air.

--
Bea.

I stood there chained on a wall both hands and legs, feeling inhumane. There was blood everywhere. I was a mess, my knee was bleeding my cuffs were digging into my skin every time i moved.

The black figures i started calling shadows came and released me but only to throw me back to my cell. I've been here for a week and i only get a cup of water and a loaf of bread everyday enough to keep me going so i can live through the tortures.

During the tortures of what he called 'games', if i passed out he would wait until i recovered so i can feel the pain when im conscious.

"You're an animal. You dont have a soul!" I spat at him, he wiped away the blood from him face and grabbed my neck.

"I dont have one and it took you long enough to figure that out" he said i struggled breathing his hand blocking my breathing. Everything started to get blurry before i closed my eyes he let go. I gasped for air almost regretting that i wanted for him to just keep going so i can finally rest.

--

Mark.

"Stop it Mark you're destroying yourself!" Jackson said.

"3 weeks" i murmur.

"What?" Jackson said walked closer to hear me.

"SHE'S BEEN GONE FOR 3 WEEKS AND IM GOING CRAZY. MY WHOLE WORLD FUCKING COLLAPSED WHEN SHE WAS TAKEN" i yell to Jackson. I push him off and grabbed my jacket walking to the door and slammed it.

Bea im going to find you. And im never going to lose you again.