2.

I gasped as my body shot up from my head ache. My eyes opened, everything became blurry for a while and as time passed everything became clear. There was a guy who was fast asleep on the couch across the room. I adjusted my body and stared at his face. He was certainly the one who i saw last night.

"You're awake" someone said walking inside the room. I stayed silent watching his every move.

'Im in enemy territory' i thought clenching my jaw and balling my fist.

"My name is Jackson" he smiled at me and pulled out his hand. I nodded and he waited for me to shake his hand. I shook my head I don't want him to get hurt now i need answers.

"Can you talk?" He asked pulling a chair and sat down.

"I need a name to address you by," he said. I opened my mouth but i closed it shut again.

"Jackson shut up" the guy on the couch grunted.

"Mark she's awake!" Jackson said Mark opened an eye and it caught mine.

"You're awake" he said standing up.

"I need to go get you some food" Jackson skipped away and closed the door.

"What's your name?" That Mark guy asked.

"My name is Bea" i said in a whisper.

"My name is Mark-Mark Tuan" he said and smiled. I started playing with my fingers as soon as the room became quiet.

"Where you the one who i bumped into?" I asked him, a glint of happiness came to his eyes.

"Yeah you where beat up though who where you running from?" He asked me turned my head to face Mark.

"Didn't you see him??" I asked as i put my arms on the sides as i leaned in on Mark's face in curiosity.

"I didn't see anyone there with you" he said i nodded and the whole room became quiet once again.

"Bea what happened?" He asked his concerned look made me calm and at the same time making me aware that I'm not suppose to trust anyone.

"I don't know i don't remember" i lied to him, i have to, if he's an enemy he cant know, but if he's not its the only way to protect him.

I ran my hair through my hair, looking out of the nearby window.

"How long have i been out?" I asked him bitting my lip.

"Almost a week you woke up once but you fell asleep right after and didn't wake up again till now" he explained i dont recall waking up.

"This is dangerous you have to let me go" i told him as i got up from the bed.

"What? You haven't completely healed yet" he said rushing to my side.

"They'll find me" i said pushing myself to walk i had a cast on my leg that slowed me down.

"Who's they?" He said trying to help me keep my balance.

"My........ My f-" i was cut off.

"I'VE GOT FOOD!" Jackson said opening the door and holding a tray of food. I smiled and a tear escaped my eyes.

"I havent eaten properly in weeks" i said as my stomach started hurting the moment i smelt the food.

"Let me help you" Mark said. I moved away.

"No" i told him i got up and walked to the bed myself. I turned to him he looked hurt, a wave of guilt rushed through me but it quickly disappeared. Jackson carefully placed the tray in front of me almost touching my exposed arm, i jerked my arm away, he cant touch me.

"Why dont you like people touching you?" Mark asked walking over to the chair beside the bed i was laying on.

"My touch is fatal, it can save you or kill you" i said before i stuffed a whole bread in my mouth.

"Save or kill?" He tilted his head.

"It chooses if i save you or the other way around" i said swallowing the bread.

"But i already touched your skin" he said blankly, looked at him.

"You did?" I asked, barely anyone can survive my touch or be healed by it.

"Yeah when you bumped into me, i checked your pulse, but when i touched you something happened." He said staring off into the distance.