4.

After days of resting i changed into clothes that Mark bought for me. Knowing it was time to leave and that it wont be safe for them that Im here.

"Thanks," i said grabbing the clothes, i stripped off my dirty clothes and washed up.

"Bea you there?" Mark asked, i opened the door and smiled at him.

"Thank you so much," i said hugging him knowing he'll be fine, I almost forgot how it feels to hug someone. To be in someone's embrace and soaking in their warm body heat.

"You can stay you know?" He said letting the hug go.

"I have to go it wont be safe for you and Jackson," i said i was greeted by Jackson, i smiled and walked out the front door. I walked around the town standing out with my hair, while everyone's is black.

"Bea," someone whispered to my ear, i turned around in shock, before i can do anything everything went black.

--

"Wake up!" He said slapping a bucket of cold water at my face. I chocked at the water and started coughing.

"D-dont," i said coughing water out.

"Too late," he said, he grabbed a whip and hit my exposed legs hard. i wailed in pain and started tearing up, the colour black painted my tears for pain.

As soon as i was dry he grabbed wires and electrocuted me. I wanted to run but i was tied up.

"HOW DID YOU ESCAPE?!" He yelled while electrocuting me again. I screamed in pain a million volts going through my body.

"I DONT KNOW" i yelled wanting him to stop, he slapped me and grabbed my jaw to face him.

"How" he looked at me seriously while tightening the grip on my jaw, a tear escaped my eyes.

"I DONT KNOW" i yelled to him turning my head harshly to lose his grip on my sobbing jaw.

"We've been through this Bea! JUST TELL ME" he impatiently said, i shook my head, i dont remember how got out of the prison they built for me.

"I WISH MY TOUCH KILLS YOU!" I spat at his face he balled up his fist and punched my jaw. I snickered tasting blood from the punch.

"You know it doesnt kill me" he smirked at me. I passed out but woke up with a sting on my cheeks.

"What the fuck?!" I said waking up with a sting on my face.

"There's the Bea i know" he smiled at me

"JB my fucking wrists hurts untie it!" I complained he cut the rope setting me free. I stood up he pulled me by my waist and smashed out lips together.

I bit his lip, causing scarlet liquid coming out of his lips, i let go doing a head lock on him, he struggled, when i thought he was knocked out i let go, but i was wrong he was just pretending, he stood up and ran towards me