day one

DAY ONE OF CLASS

I went to a prestigious school, there were so many different courses to take it was so hard to decide. I could hardly select my schedule, being that I'm so indecisive.

but somehow i ended up in a sex ed art class, with my biggest crush, who sat right next to me.
The tables were partner tables so that was even better, there was no space to separate us.

this will surely be the year that I win him over, I won't let another girl have him.
he's really quiet, but I'll get him to talk to me somehow. suna don't you worry, I'll make sure you have a girlfriend by the end of this year.

I might not be the prettiest in the school or the smartest, or the fastest or the strongest, i'm nothing really, but something tells me that we're a perfect match. maybe.... it's the fact that i think he's hot yes.
but it's something else, just a feeling.

I got to my first period class early, the art class. I already knew the seating chart I just wanted to get here before suna because well, it would be really embarrassing to walk into class after him.

how is that embarrassing?
what if I trip and fall on the way to my seat I would literally run away, I would literally take a train far away from here.
so in order to take precaution I will just come to class before him every day.

oh- he's walking in.
I sat up straight in my chair, I have to look disinterested or else I could ruin my chance already, I don't want him to know that I'm interested I want him to think he's the one that's interested.

"goodmorning". i said as the brown haired boy took his seat next to me.
he side eyed me, sat down, and took out a sketch pad without saying anything.
I wanted to hit my face and die, I'm already off to a bad start, y/n don't say anything else please.

"do you know what type of pencils we need for this class"? I asked him. damn, I couldn't keep my mouth shut for 10 seconds, it's because I'm so nervous though.
but that's OK asking a question about art class isn't weird at all, I mean I don't even know what pencils were supposed to use so it's not like I'm lying.

"like- any kind". he said disinterested.
I can't believe I actually got him to talk to me! This was a dream come true, he spoke to me!

I took a glance down at the sketchbook that he was opening, then I quickly looked away and felt the heat rush to my face. did I just see that? I mean I know art comes in a million different forms but that's the one he chose?

I looked back down at the sketchbook to make sure my eyes hadn't deceived me.
yep. I saw exactly what I saw.

a drawing of a naked women, displaying herself to the viewer in all her glory.
how did he even know how to draw that so accurately?! did he look that up?
did he... have a live model.

i wouldn't doubt someone to volunteer to do anything of the sort for him.
it was obvious that nearly every single girl in the school tried to get with suna.
but he shows so little interest in romance, it's unbelievable. being as attractive as he is you would think he might use that to his advantage.

but- this sketch is something else.
i wish mine looked like that.
i just mean wow- the boobs and everything.. perfectly drawn. like he's actually seen it before.

i got nervous.
i hope he doesn't have a secret girlfriend.
"can i help you"? he asked looking at me.
my heart jumped and i looked away from the drawing.

"uh- i was just wondering how you draw so well that's all". i said.
he squinted.
"this"? he asked pointing to the naked woman on his page.
i nodded, this was the longest i'd ever talked to him before and i was enjoying it.

"well- you just have to go off what you see". he said tapping his pencil to his mouth.
HAAAA?! go off what you see?!
so he DID have a model?!
"so like, did someone model... this- for you"? i asked.

"mm yeah why". he said.
"but um- don't you think that's a bit inappropriate"? i questioned with a red face.
he shrugged and looked back down.
"it's just art to me". he said.
then he looked back up at me and over my face.

i was so tense i was starting to cramp.
"what is it"? i asked confused.
he bit his pencil and then leaned a little closer.
"what is it"? i asked again worried.
why was he so close?
it was making me jittery.

"you would make a great model". he said backing away. "me"? i asked.
inside i was doing flips, i was so excited i thought i might be dreaming for a second.

"i like your bone structure, and your body is nice". he mumbled with his pencil still in his mouth.
"that's- thank you"! i said a bit too eagerly.
"you're- welcome". he said making a face.

i turned back to get my own sketchbook, and my thoughts were racing a mile a minute now.
i wonder if he'd ever let me model something like that for him.

oaktree- hey guys. if you're new around here go check out my other books!!! love you. bye. 😋