Hot

(You can play the song above)

I sat on the couch, suna on my left, atsumu on my right, with Miya next to him. Osamu and kaede were sitting on the couch across from us, with kita on the end.
I watched as kaede picked up the bottle of liquor and poured shots.
Somehow the night started quicker than I thought, we were all 3 shots in, and kaede showed no signs of being done pouring.

"Ready"? Atsumu asked me, a glint in his eye.
And something like tension in his demeanor.
I nodded and smiled.
"Let's do this one right". Suna said grabbing my attention.
We all hit glasses, the table, and went for our mouths.

Suna grabbed my shot glass before it reached my lips, and put it to his own mouth, letting the entire rim of the glass enter, and sending the liquor down his throat all at once.
He then grabbed my face, took his shot and held it to my face. "Open wide baby". He grinned.
I gulped and did as he said.
Suna put the glass in my mouth like he'd done to himself, the entire rim now aimed down my throat.
The burning liquor being sent straight down, no hesitation on his end but to make sure it went down.

"Good girl". He smiled happily.
I tilted my head back up quickly and drops of liquor seeped out my mouth, "was it too much for you"? Kaede asked from across me smiling.
I looked her in the eye and caught a hint of animosity.

"Not at all"- i said switching my tone.
Her smile now turned from spiteful to aroused.
"That is a good girl then" she uttered.
My stomach got butterflies and I saw suna looking At me from the corner of my eye.

"Wanna do one with me"? She asked.
"No fair, really". Miya said from beside atsumu.
"You're not fun like her". Kaede said standing up and looking at me.

I got up and walked over to her.
She leaned down to pick up two new glasses.
"Ready for these"? She asked.
I was nervous, but how could I resist now.
"Sure". I mumbled.

She licked her teeth and motioned for me to put the glass I was holding in her mouth.
I positioned it how suna had for me, and watched as she gulped the alcohol down, she grabbed the glass out her mouth and then stared into my eyes as she licked the rim.

Were my lips dry right now?
It feels like it-

Were my lips dry right now?It feels like it-

"Your turn". She smirked.
"Alright". I said as I watched her raise the glass up higher.
"This ones going down rough". She laughed, before I knew it the glass was down my throat, my nose was burning.
I tried to lift my head up but she grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the couch below aggressively.

I landed right on osamus lap, but before I could think to move, her lips were on mine.
I could hardly swallow all the liquor, some of it spilled onto the couch, and some of it went into her mouth.

"Kaede you slut". Atsumu said from across us.
"Kaede has your girl". Kita said laughing at suna.
The noise was all drowned out by kaede putting her tongue in my mouth and her hands all over me.

I found myself putting my hands on her, she smelled like sweet alcohol, and it was intoxicating.
On the back of my neck, I felt a hand.
I thought it was osamu, until suna leaned his head over my shoulder.

Kaede pulled back and let me go, as suna grabbed the front of my neck and pulled my head back.
He kissed me deeply and used a hand to grab one of my boobs.
I let out a moan and he laughed into our kiss.
"Oh never mind- Kaede won't win this time". Kita joked.

Kaede laughed back, "looks like it huh"? She remarked as suna made my head spin.
When he pulled back it left me gasping for air.
The burning in my nose was gone, but not the burning in my stomach.
I was beyond surprised.... I was thrilled.

Below me, I felt osamu shift in his seat, a hard bulge underneath me.
"Sorry". I said looking at him.
"Nothing wrong here". He said looking down at his lap, at me sitting on top of it.

"You've never done anything like this have you"? Kaede asked me, she seemed so interested. It was flattering.
"Like what"? I asked back.
"An orgy". She followed.

...
I nearly collapsed to the floor.
"Is that what were here for"? I asked turning to suna abruptly.
"Only if you wanna". He shrugged.
"We could always hang out on our own if you're not down for it". He followed.

I turned back to Kaede.
Hesitation creeped onto me, my anxiety grew by the second.

"Of course she wants to, look at all of us... we would make some hot sex Together wouldn't we"? She asked looking into my soul.

Before I could say anything-
She had me on her lips again.