the happiest of endings

when I woke up to the painfully bright sunrise, I had a pounding headache. suna and I had stayed up until 3 am dealing with his... bottled up emotions, and he definitely got them all out. it was now 8 am, and suna was sleeping peacefully beside me. I was still so tired, but I woke up due to a nightmare about sunas mom busting us here. 

if that really happened, I might have to fight his mother. 

we were both completely naked, wrapped in the sheets that were soaked. suna still had his hand between my thighs keeping them open, we fell asleep sometime after round 3, he basically fingered me to sleep. 

I didn't wanna be creepy, but couldn't help but to stare at suna when he slept. he just looked so angelic...or maybe dead. he sleeps so delicate, I can't even see him breathing. but his snoring proves me wrong on the dead part. 

I got up and walked over to the window. it was nice outside, maybe we can go get breakfast or find something to do close by. 

///////////////////////////////////////////

"what are you getting"? suna asked me. "I don't know... maybe oatmeal". I replied. "what are you- 5"?, he laughed. "you ran away like a teenage girl". I teased him. "you begged for me last night, ill always have the last laugh". he followed. he had me there..

"maybe ill get waffles". I corrected. "YEAH"! , he agreed. "see, now you're the one acting 5". I told him. "whatever, just order for me while I go to the bathroom". suna told me. "alright". I responded.

while suna was in the bathroom, the waiter came by and took my order. I ordered for suna and then patiently waited for him to come back. 

by the time we finished eating it was 10:30, I suggested we go walk around the downtown area. we actually had a really fun day, one of the better days I had in a while. 

things we did ~

1. suna bought me a necklace that I liked, he said he wanted to draw me in it...only the necklace. 

2. we got ice cream and rode the bus to a local street market

3. suna bought a giant sketchbook for (uncovering my most private caverns in depth) he said 

4. we ran into one of sunas old friends, he was working at a yoga studio. im pretty sure that guy was trying to bang his client. 

5. we missed our bus and ended up going to the store to have a picnic

6. it started to rain and we said fuck it (ate all the food under a park gazebo)

7. suna received some news on his phone from his sister 

TEXT MESSAGES

sister😈: mom said she's leaving, and when you're ready to 'be a man and live a worthy life ' to call her. 💀anyways- I MISS YOU! now PLEASE come home. aone is driving me crazy without you here to distract him. I told mom I would keep watching you, she thinks im doing online school so you'll be home alone, don't fuck up. I have a busy semester so make sure you actually go to school. I don't care If y/n stays over, just don't do freaky shit in my room or ill KILL YOU!!! ❤️

"I can't believe your mom actually just left". I laughed. suna looked so relieved, and I felt so happy for him. I couldn't imagine what I would do in that situation. 

"so...are we gonna head back today"? I asked him. the gazebo roof cast a shadow onto his face, it was really a beautiful sight. "well I mean, we have enough to stay at least a week", he replied. I smiled. "its like a little vacation- just for us". 

"plus I mean...imagine how many things we could try in our own hotel room, with a week of time to use". he hinted. 

suna...youre nothing like when I met you. 

but I like you. 

roll the credits 

now you vibe to the music~

written and directed by: a bad bitch 

don't even say that ended quick, this is a 2 hour book!!! its just been FOREVER since I updated. my bad g. 

anyways, I suck at book endings. yall only want me for the smut 😢 I understand. please please please, check out some of my other books, they're all by me so if you like this one, then you will like those. tell me what you wanna see next and maybe ill consider it. 

bye you rapscallion