cynthia🌙is not.. real🥂

"vacation"? i asked.
"yep. her and aone are taking some sort of college spring break. which means i've got the place all to myself". i could practically hear him smiling through the phone.

"won't we miss school"? i asked.
"yeah but we won't miss this opportunity". he said back.

i rolled my eyes.
"come onnnn". he begged.
"oh so you're the one complaining now"? i asked.
...
"just say yes". he stated.
"fine. i guess it won't be terrible". i joked.
"of course notttt". he said with naughty intent in his voice.

"how am i supposed to convince my dear mother to let me stay over at your house for a week, the last time she heard your name she thought i was pimping myself out".
suna sighed over the speaker.
"can't you lie at all"? suna inquired.

"you know i'm not a delinquent usually, you bring out the bad in me". i said back.
"and how good does that feel for you baby"? he laughed boyishly.

it was so cute- but i wouldn't tell him that.
he might not do it anymore.

"look- MAYBE i can find a way to make something up, but don't count on it". i chimed.
"that's enough for me". he said perking up over the line.

"you know- i just started my period yesterday so... i still have three more days before i'm letting you in my magic kingdom".

"if you can't go to disney, go to walmart, you can always give me head you know i love it". suna replied.

"what the HELL does that even mean"? i questioned.
there was a pause and then he smacked his lips.
"never mind- just go lie to your mom so i can finger her daughter". suna joked.

"you're sooo funny". i voiced.
"call me as soon as you want me to come get you".
that voice of his was my greatest weakness.

"byeeeee". i said quickly before i promised my soul to him.

i hung up and jumped out of bed.
my mom was about to leave for work soon, i needed to catch her now because there was no way she would listen in the morning.

i ran out my room and saw my mom on the couch putting her shoes on.

"hey mom". i said not so casually.
"what do you want now"? she rolled her eyes.
"ummm- well i know this may seem sudden but- i made a new friend at school named... cynthia and she wants me to come to her house for the week".

"why an entire week, that's the dumbest thing you've ever asked me, plus i've never met a cynthia, do i know her parents"?

"no- i just met her when school started".
my mom was already checking her purse to make sure she had everything.

i know i told suna i couldn't guarantee anything- but i'm pretty sure i wanted to be with him more than he wanted to be with me. i can't stand being in this house alone.

"mom please- i swear i'll text you everyday and i don't even need any money".

she looked up at me and squinted.
"what if you're lying, trying to sneak off to mr sunas house. you know my mom had me when she was 14 and i'm screwed. are you ready to pop a baby out"? she asked. reminding me of my experience just two days ago, my plan b trip.

"mom you know i might be a lesbian actually". i said putting my hand to my face and nodding.
"and i accept that. but now that i know- i'm thinking cynthia might be more than a friend too".

"GEEZ MOM- come on! i never ask for anything much".
...
she sighed and rubbed her temples.
"do you know how bad i would feel if i let you leave that long and something happened to you"?

i nodded. "i know but- please trust me that i won't make any huge mistakes".

now i felt guilty.
she was giving me a little heart to heart and i was wrapped in a lie.

"fine- you know what". she stood up and clasped her hands together.

"what"? i asked back.
"i'll let you go with cynthia. but when you get to her house i need a picture of you and her so i know that's where you really went. and i want a picture of you two atleast once a day. that should be simple enough".

i smiled and jumped for joy.
"THANK YOU MOM"! i exclaimed wrapping my arms around her as she looked at her watch.

"see you've made me late". she uttered.
"thank you thank you"! i celebrated.
"sure- if i find out you've gone behind my back i'll have you holed up in that room for the rest of time".

i rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking.
"ok well- i have places to be". she spoke setting for the front door.

"don't wait up". i said feeling cheerful.
"wouldn't". she laughed as she opened the door and walked out.

i watched as she got in her car and waited for her to drive off.

then i bolted to my room and excitedly got on my phone, facetiming suna.
who was-...
was he my boyfriend?
i mean he never asked and we never talked about it.

i would hope so- seeing as he possibly could have been a babies father right now.

"hey". i heard his slightly raspy voice answer as the video displayed his shirtless upper half in bed, his eyes focused on me.

"i DID IT"! i revealed that i had emerged victorious.
"YES"! he celebrated with me.
"where is your shirt"? i asked not being able to take my eyes off him.

"i've got the house to myself you really think i'm wasting this time"? he questioned.
i- didn't know what that even meant.

he panned the camera down to show me his hard solid dick free out his boxers.
"what are you even"-?! i looked away like he hadn't been inside me.

"well you interrupted". he said back.
"oh you were"- my mindless eyes couldn't help but wander his figure as i thought about all the things he might have been thinking before he got my call.

"well- i'll be there after i'm done with this". he smirked.
"can't you put that aside"? i requested.
"hm- yeah i cant. as soon as you get in the car i would need that mouth of yours".

i bit my bottom lip and went off screen.
"see you in 30". he smiled.
"if you're finished by then". i rolled my eyes.
"don't worry- immm... almost there". his lidded eyes gave me butterflies and i couldn't believe that boy actually liked- me.

i hung up and gulped.
wow.

hm...

OH SHIT I HAVE TO SEND MY MOM A PICTURE OF ME AND "CYNTHIA" EVERYDAY?!...
didn't think that through.

gotta find a cynthia.

OAKTREE- guys i'm sorry i've been gone so long :/
i feel like shit for not updating.
like i'm really really sorry.
it gets really hard to write sometimes and things happen all at once.

i don't wanna let anyone down.
i'm trying my best and i will try to update stuff.