*late nights*

Sunas pov

"Can I get you anything"? I heard as I zoned back into reality. A waitress was standing at my table trying to take my order. 
"Do you guys have waffles"? I asked faking a smile.
"Yeah. But we don't serve em- not at 11 pm". She laughed back.

I sighed and just ordered a burger instead. I really didn't even feel like eating, but I have to eat I guess. I wonder what y/n is doing. she's probably pissed at me for running off and basically blocking her. but I had to turn my location off. 

I won't go back until my mom stops being delusional, she can't force me to go with her. not when she treats me and my sister like trash. Id rather live on my own, fighting everyday to make it than be with her. 

I was getting a phone call... it was y/n. do I finally answer? at this point im a little more in the clear. 

I answered. "suna"?! she frantically spoke as I had rejected her previous calls. "y/n". I smiled. I suddenly heard her hoarse voice over the line, as she tried to keep her crying silent. it almost made me cry- im sorry I made her feel abandoned. "suna im so so sorry- I never meant to"- "no im sorry, I never should have made you wait so long". I cut her off to apologize. 

I felt overwhelmed with emotion all of a sudden. "suna-where are you"? she now asked trying to stop herself from crying. "I- I don't know if I should tell you, I trust you but, I don't wanna involve you in this shit". I explained. 

"please-please.. I need to see you". she begged. I contemplated, whether or not I should give her the location of my hotel. I don't want her to get mixed up with my mom, but I also can't stand knowing she's so upset over me. 

"suna"- she pleaded again. "ok"... "pack a bag and meet me at the sunset inn and loft tonight- room 212". I told her. she started to cry harder. why? I thought that's what she wanted. "thank you- thank you". she whispered relieved that she knew where I was. that I wasn't too far. 

"see you tonight". I said as I hung up without a reply. 

I wiped my eyes, I don't want her to hear me cry. she will tease me about it until the end of time later. 

//////////////////////////////

when I got off the bus at the hotel, I walked in dragging my bag behind me. I was exhausted and honestly I couldn't wait to sleep. I collected my room key and took the elevator to the second floor. 

when I walked down the hallway, counting room numbers and trying to find mine, I thought I was going crazy to see someone sitting in front of my door- they're wearing a hoodie and I can't tell... "Y/N'! I exclaimed as she hurriedly stood up. 

it was y/n, and seeing her face made me melt inside. I missed her so much, I admit that i needed her here with me. "baby", she cried as she ran up to hug me. I embraced her and felt her knees weaken, as she relied on me to support her. 

we kissed and I felt so relieved to be with her again. 

regular POV

when I saw suna again, I felt like I hadn't seen him in weeks. when really it had only been a few days. I guess being in an argument made everything even worse. 

"I was worried", I told him. he finally let me go to unlock the room, and he grabbed my bag as well as his. "don't worry over me", he smiled. I could tell he was really tired. he looked like he wanted to cry, but I knew he wouldn't. not in front of me. 

/////////////////////////////////

suna and I had been relaxing on the single bed for a while. he occasionally would randomly kiss me, and I knew it was to recover all the ones he missed. he kept rubbing my thighs, but he seemed too tired for sex. so I just let him chill and touch the body he hadn't gotten to for a little while. "when...will you go back"? I asked him. 

"when my sister tells me that my mom gave up and left". he replied. "do you think she will really do that"? I asked. "she's done it before". 

I felt bad for suna, but all I could do was console him now, and remember not to fuck up that bad ever again. "lets just try to sleep" I smiled. 

"sleep"? he asked with a smile now on his face. "aren't you tired"? I questioned. he looked like he could fall asleep at any moment. "first..we gotta deal with this". he stated, grabbing my hand and placing it on his firm dick underneath the cover. 

"you're all pent up". I whispered. he instinctively took his shirt off, and I knew what was coming for me. 

now that we were out of his house. we were alone for as long as we needed. 

I doubt we will get any sleep tonight.