Lovers rock

Suna didn't show up to class the next day.
Suna didn't text me back.
He didn't answer me at all.
But he had forgotten that he shared his location with me. And I cried in my bed as I saw him leave farther and farther away from the city.

It said he had read my message. So Im obviously the one who gave him the idea to run away.
I didn't know what to do.
Should I tell his sister?
Does she even know yet.

He might be getting himself in trouble and no one knows except me.
Unless... is he with someone?

He might have a friend that went with him.
Which... I don't know why made me feel even worse. I know he was upset with me- but he didn't have to leave without saying anything.
I would have went with him.

I thought he trusted me enough to atleast tell me where he was going but he didn't even do that.

Should I text him again?
I could ask about it but he might not answer again and make me feel even worse.

TEXT MESSAGES:

Me: suna.. I still have your location and I know you're leaving the city. I wasn't trying to upset you when I asked you about it yesterday.
But- I was worried that you didn't tell me about something that was bothering you.
Please call me.

——-///—/////////////-

I sent the message.
I might as well get out of bed, I can't sit here all depressed waiting for him to text me back.

I left my phone on my bed and got up to go make a bowl of cereal.
When he reads my apology I'm sure he will forgive me and talk it out.
—/:::://///////::://///:::///:::////:::///::/:::/:::/:///

...

I stared at my phone screen shocked to see the only notification I had gotten.
'Suna stopped sharing location with you at 6:05 pm'
My stomach dropped and I felt so defeated.

Did he really not trust me?
Did he... hate me or something for what I said.

I mean it wasn't even that bad and he does this, imagine a real argument.
I cannot believe that he couldn't even respond to my message.
I threw my phone down back into the sheets and sighed.

Pulling the covers over my head and sulking to myself some more.
//////////////

SUNAS POV:

My mom had really surprised me this morning, showing up to the house to take me with her by force.

While she was talking to my sister in the kitchen, I took the chance to grab my bag and leave the house.
Now I was driving to the train station.
There's no way there's not a tracker in my car, so I'll have to leave it at the station.

That's the only place she will be able to look.
But I won't be there.

I couldn't trust y/n to come with me, she would think she was helping by telling my mom- or sister what I was planning.
And then I wouldn't have been able to leave at all.

Im not going with my mother.
All those years that she took her anger out on me and my sister. She was violent.

I thought that I was safe being under a roof that wasn't hers. But she's back and worse than ever.

I didn't want to hurt y/n's feelings.
But I couldn't face my mom now- she would kill me for sure.

I reached the train station and hurriedly grabbed my backpack of essentials out the passengers seat.
Then I got out the car and rushed to the stairs.

I bumped into many people as I passed their blurry faces. Was I crying?
Why?
Because of my mom- or because of y/n.

I guess I could only think about how she felt.
She probably thought I wanted nothing to do with her anymore. Which wasn't true.

I boarded my train and caught my breath as I counted the seconds until the doors finally came to a close.
I sunk in my seat and sighed relieved when the train started moving.

I was going to yokohama.
There was a fairly cheap hotel that I could afford with the amount of money I'd saved... I could stay for atleast 3 weeks if I needed to.

Anything after that I would have to figure something out.

///////////////////ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Regular pov

After crying all day, I felt pretty numb.
Sitting in my bed and staring at the ceiling in silence.

Sunas sister had called to check on me a few times.
But mainly just to ask if I had heard from her brother.

I didn't want to talk to her.
I felt ashamed.
Like I not only made suna abandon me, but her as well.
It was kind of my fault.

So- maybe I wasn't a good girlfriend.

Are we even dating anymore?