Two for one

sitting between atsumu and osamu was a little nerve racking, watching them scroll through instagram on their phones to show each other pictures of girls they thought were sexy.

kita was in the front talking about some sex story and suna actually seemed more quiet than he'd ever been. i guess around them he doesn't have to say much for there to be a conversation.

"what? you have to try it- this girl told me she would never be into a blindfold, but she did it anyways and was wilder than me by the end of it". kita said to suna which made my ears perk up... a blindfold?

"y/n doesn't seem like the type". suna whispered,
I sunk in my seat with a rapid heartbeat in my chest.
"Look at herrrr". Atsumu said passing the phone over me to osamu, he eyed the phone and smirked.
"Not my type".
"Really"? Atsumu asked back questioning his brother. "She's got this only fans right"- atsumu started, "and let me tell you, this chick is nasty".

Was I burning up hearing them talk about this?
Yes certainly.
"Why is it so damn hot in this car"? Kita asked suna.
"Oh- y/n was cold so I turned the heat up, that's how she likes it". Suna followed.
I was suddenly embarrassed at that- "no it's fine, You can turn up the A/C". I announced.

"Won't you be cold"? Suna questioned.
"I'll manage". I smiled to myself.
"We can keep her warm". Atsumu said out of no where, putting an arm around my shoulder and bringing his face closer to mine.
My heart dropped and my only reaction was to look at sunas eyes through the rear view.

Maybe it was the darkness of the car, but it almost seemed like he was smiling.
"Well- I guess if she doesn't mind",Suna said.
Really? I couldn't believe my ears.
"Is that alright with you"? Atsumu asked brushing his finger along my jawline and then putting his hands in his lap.

"Um ok"- i then nodded silently.
"Cool". He deviously smiled and slouched in his seat, putting his arm back around me and touching his brother on the shoulder.
Osamu looked up, "she's cold- don't you see"? Atsumu said looking back down at me.
"Mhm". Osamu agreed.

Then, he placed his arm on my lap, one of his hands holding my thigh, and caressing it lightly.
I held my legs Together tightly, and kept looking up to see if suna was watching me.
Won't he be jealous?
That his friends are touching me.

"You're trembling"

"You're trembling". Osamu said into my ear.
I tensed up and looked at him.
"Sorry"- i said softly.
He laughed boyishly. "How come? It's not your fault". He grinned, his hand seemed to smoothly glide over my skin, inching itself towards my entrance slightly every few seconds.

"Don't have too much fun". Atsumu said to his brother, making osamu scoff at him.
"I should have sat in the back". Kita said crossing his arms.

This is almost too much to handle

I cant take this pressure that im feeling in my very core.
"Ah"- i quietly let out a small gasp when the feeling of something grazing against my clit shot through me.
"What's wrong"? Atsumu asked in my ear as osamu put his hand lower again.

"...." i had nothing at all to say.
What could I say? I was enjoying it so much- but it was awkward as hell.

"Let's see how warm we can really make you". Atsumu said as osamu grabbed hold of one of my thighs, atsumu placed his hand on the other, and like clockwork they separated them different directions,
Exposing me, if not for my pants.

"Still cold"? Atsumu asked me.
...
He reached his hand farther into my inner thigh and let it rise up slowly.
He was about a moment away from touching my entrance.
"Want it"? He asked with dark eyes shining full of street lights.
"Ye-"
"We're finally here". Kita said as suna put the car in park.
The change of noise as the A/C and music cut off and left us in dead silence.

"Let's go". Kita said opening his door and promoting everyone to start moving.
"Too bad huh?-" atsumu smiled at me, he opened the door and closed it behind him, leaving me to exit behind osamu instead.

I looked down at the ground, not able to collect my thoughts yet.
The thing that wasn't connecting for me, was the fact that I was so eager, so willing to let him touch me.
Especially in front of my boyfriend, the car smelled like a girls paradise, young hot boys ready to make you vulnerable.

The only thing that caught my attention to look up, was a pair of perky breast in my face.
"What are you doing outside baby"?
A girls voice chimed.
I looked up quickly... praying with all my soul that she wasn't talking to suna.

Thankfully enough, she was talking to atsumu.
Well- i mean...

"Ah- what's your name again"? The blonde twin questioned her.
"It's Miya silly... remember, we had that whole joke about our matching names"-
...
"Uh huh"- atsumu said seeming completely disengaged.
"Who all is here"? Osamu asked the girl.
She smiled.
"Just me and kaede like always". She stated.

There's another girl?
Does that one like osamu or something?

"Well come in". She said.
I looked before me to see a big house.
Why were we here?
This is the hang out spot?
Atsumu seems like he doesn't even like this girl.
So why are we at her house.

And... who's kaede.