nvm cynthia is real after all🌸

after an hour suna showed up. And as i got in the car i huffed, "took you long enough".
he smirked at me, "you built my tolerance, how can i cum quick on my own anymore"? he asked.

i rolled my eyes and threw my bag to the backseat.
"can't believe my mom actually said yes".
i brought up.
his grin widened as he started backing out.
"well i hope you know what you got yourself into".

what's that supposed to mean?
/////——//////🌙////////🌸—///////-/////

When we got to sunas house we quickly got out the car and went straight to his room.
"so what did you have planned"? i asked.
he raised an eyebrow, "like you don't already know". he said back.

i crossed my arms and squinted at him, "you think i can read minds"? i asked.
"nah- cause if you could you would be on top of me right now". he said back.

god he's undeniably the smoothest man alive.
"well i have to send a picture of me and cynthia now". i said as me and suna sat on the bed.

"who the hell is cynthia"? he asked back confused.
i smiled and reached behind him, grabbing his hood and pulling it over his head.
"you are".

he stared for a bit and then seemed to realize.
"you're saying- i have to look like a girl"? he asked.
i nodded. "that's the plan cynthia".

i reached into my bag and took out a eyeliner pencil.
"now come here so i can put this on you". i demanded. "what? no way". he said scooting back.

"you're gonna put this on". i spoke up.
he sighed and accepted defeat.
he came closer and closed his eyes as i took the cap off and began drawing eyeliner on him.

when it was done, i messed with the hair sticking out his hood and made it look more like bangs.
then i put a thin layer of gloss on his lips, which he wouldn't stop licking off.

i sat back and admired my work.
"this could pass". i shrugged.
"what do i look like"? he asked abruptly standing up and running out his room.

he went into his bathroom and it went silent for a few seconds, "i'm BEAUTIFUL"! he announced.
i laughed and as he came back he had a smile on his face.

"do you wanna be cynthia forever"? i asked.
"no". he said back quickly.
"but i would fuck me".

i took out my phone and went to snapchat.
adding a filter will only increase his femininity.

i smiled and suna just sat there.
i snapped the picture and suna grabbed the phone out my hand immediately.

"wait take it again, when i tilt my head it makes my liner look uneven". he said.
i hit his arm. "OW"!
"shut up it's just for my mom".

i sent it and almost immediately she read the message like she was waiting for it this whole time.

my heart was pounding. i'm so nervous that she will know it's not really a girl.
i mean- she's never seen suna before so that's a huge advantage to this situation.
he has very recognizable features after all.

...

mom: alright. you two have fun, call me if you need anything and don't do drugs please.

me: no promises

i celebrated as i threw my phone down.
i cant believe she bought it.
—/////💫—//////////-///———///⭐️/////-//////

me and suna decided to take a nap, and i woke up with him wrapped around me. my leg was throw over his torso.

his eyes were closed and he was gently breathing as he continued to sleep.
why did he rush to have me over when he was just gonna convince me to take a nap with him.

i needed to pee so bad.
i tried to gently slip my leg off of him, and slide his arms off of me, wiggling my way from his grasp.
he was still sleeping when i sat up.

when i put my legs on the floor and almost stood up, a hand on the back of my neck restrained me and pulled me back into sitting down.

i quickly turned around to face a sleepy eyed suna.
"what"?- i asked confused; mostly enamored with the way he immediately went for my neck... and the way he pulled me down so easily.

"where are you going"? he asked.
his voice was sort of raspy and he looked so cute i could die.
"um- to pee". i responded.
he smiled. "need help"? he asked.
"wanna change my tampon"? i asked back.

he closed his eyes and drew his hand away from me, placing it back on the bed.
"nevermind".

that's what i thought.

i stood up and went off to the bathroom.
i'm kinda pissed that we ended up sleeping, now i'm gonna be up all night and my sleep schedule is already bad enough.

🍼here for you thirsty MFS