menace energy

suna and i spent a long time shopping, but we left empty handed on account of the expensive prices, and our starving stomachs.

we ended up eating at a Japanese style restaurant, and going back to his house to 'take a nap' he said, even though i'd never seen him actually commit to sleeping when i was over.

now, we cuddled in his bed while his tv had some random movie playing.
underneath the covers he fumbled his fingers over my shorts and thighs, and when he went a little deeper in between my legs i jumped and grabbed his hand.

"what's wrong"? he asked.
"does my period not disgust you"? i asked back.
he smiled and withdrew his hands from under the covers to cross his arms.
"you know... you haven't been to the bathroom all day- not even to change your tampon".

my eyes slightly widened when i realized he was right. i hadn't been since this morning, and that was quite a while ago.
"you're not really on your period are you"? he questioned.

i stayed silent because i didn't really know what to say. it's not like i lied- i did start, it's just... that it stopped and i didn't tell him.

" is this because of when we had to go buy a plan b? Are you scared to have sex with me now"? he interrogated.
"what- no". i said back shyly.
"then why-" he spoke.
...
"it's not a big deal- i mean... i DID start my period but i just stopped, it happens you know".
i uttered embarrassed that he thought i was scared to have sex again.

"so why did you pretend you were still on it then"? he questioned.
"i was waiting to surprise you i guess"- it sounded really dumb now that i said it out loud.

"you didn't have to surprise me i mean- it would have been nice to just know we could do it". he said back.

"i wasn't really in the mood this morning". i told him. "you don't have to be- it's ok to just say you don't feel like it". he vocalized.

i nodded. "it wasn't- supposed to be like that. a big deal or anything. it was just bad timing from me, or a bad idea i guess to lie".
he sat back and looked at the tv.
"oh". he said.

it felt awkward-

i got up from the bed.
"where are you going"? he asked.
"to the bathroom". i said back.
"finally"- he slightly smiled.

when i went into the bathroom i stripped off my shirt and pants.
my matching black underwear surprised me- how lucky that i actually wore a set.

i looked for lotion because let's be honest- no one is perfectly ready to go.

i walked back into sunas room to see him on his phone, and when he looked up at me a devious smirk crossed his face.
"what's this"? he asked.
"can't i get comfortable"? i asked back with a smirk now on my face.
"oh, you can get as comfortable as you want". he stated putting his phone down and leaning back.

i walked up to him and placed a kiss on his cheek.
"you smell good". i said burying my face into his neck and climbing onto the bed next to him.
"thank"- i kissed him on the lips and put my hands in his hair.

when i pulled back he looked down into my cleavage.
"can't even wait"? i asked.
"it's hard not to look". he laughed.

i slipped my hand down underneath the blanket and rubbed against his leg. suna tensed up and placed his hand over mine to guide it closer to his crotch.
he wasn't hard yet- which made me feel like i needed to step it up.

i quickly unbuttoned his pants and teased the waistband of his boxers.
"getting to it fast huh"? he asked smiling ear to ear.
i leaned back in to make out with him.
and in between breaths i asked- "is your sister home"? 

he panted lightly and shook his head.
"her and aone went out don't worry".
we started kissing again.

"take off your shirt". i said as he sat up.
he basically ripped it off over his head and i cherished the sight.
"now you"- he grinned.

"i'm already in my bra". i teased as i sat on top of him- straddling his lap.
"well let's see what's underneath". he responded going back in to make out with me some more.
my head felt hot as his hands started to wander my body on their own. 

i let him unclip my bra, and he slid his pants off smoothly as his eyes fell onto my panties.
"these next"?  i questioned pulling them down a little.
"mhm". he nodded.
i rushed to take them off as he groped my breast and tossed the covers every which way.

"you're moving fast today". he stated as i took his dick into my hand on my own.
"i guess i can't wait". i replied.

watching his face as i jerked him off was one of my favorite things now, and i'm sure he could say the same.

"ahh". he softly moaned and leaned onto me as i concentrated on his tip.
"don't have too much fun". he said as he threw his head back in pleasure.

"i'm ready suna- i literally can't wait any longer".
i whined. suddenly i was too horny to continue without the next thing being penetration.
i needed to feel him inside of me, or i would go crazy.

"i'm glad we're on the same page". he said pushing my back onto the bed and hovering on top of me.
he put his head next to mine and let out a moan as he slid inside of me. "mmm". i whimpered and wrapped my legs around him.
"yeah- moan". he said lowly as he thrusted one time.
"Ahh". i let out a little louder at the sudden motion.

"i love that sound". he admitted thrusting some more. "suna". i whispered gripping his back and enjoying it.

"it's getting hot". he stated as he pounded into me. suddenly i was being lifted off the bed.
"where are we going"? i asked.
"i'm gonna fuck you on the couch". he said with the most menacing look on his face.

"downstairs"?!

oaktree— it's been a while.
a long while.
motivate me.