Kick my granny in the throat

I woke up to a pounding headache.
I turned over to see atsumu on my right, and suna on my left.
I was in a bed... but I wasn't at sunas.
I guess we're in the guest room at kaedes.
We spent the night?

I was so drunk by the end of it- I can't even remember much.
It was just atsumu and suna in here... did they?
Did they share me or something?

"Goodmorning". Atsumu said suddenly, grabbing my attention. "Oh.. goodmorning". I said back as the little bit of noise was already making suna move in his sleep.

Atsumu yawned and stretched his arms out, staying underneath the covers but pulling them up a little to expose that both him and suna were in nothing but boxers. The both of them shirtless as well.

Atsumu noticed me looking and smiled.
"Wondering what happened"? He asked.
"Yes". I responded quickly.

"You were so drunk last night, you kept begging me and suna to fuck you at the same time, you practically cried for it.
Of course you were drunk so we couldn't think to, but you just wouldn't leave it alone.
Suna and I decided to just sleep next to you so that you could pass out when you were next to us, but you wouldn't sleep until we took off our pants again".

"R-really"? I asked embarrassed.
"Mhm- and then a few minutes after we thought you were asleep, you opened your eyes, grabbed each of our hands and shoved them into your panties, you told us to finger you to sleep, and then passed out again".

"So did you finger me to sleep"? I laughed.
Atsumu shrugged. "I kept my hand in there a little longer than I had to".

"And then of course"- atsumu said looking over to suna. "That cockblock wouldn't leave the two of us alone to sleep". He stated.

"This cockblock is her boyfriend". Suna said with a tired voice. He could barely open his eyes, and he grabbed my thigh under the cover.
"She likes me more". Atsumu chimed slyly.
"You wish". Suna said gripping my thigh harder.

"I have a headache so shhh"- i said making the two of them fall silent.
"You want me to get you some medicine"? Suna asked. "And leave us alone? Sure go ahead". Atsumu grinned.
"Actually- how about you come help me find it". Suna said reaching over me and pushing him off the bed.

"BITCH". Atsumu yelled from off the ground.
I hid my laughter as he got up.
"You're gonna go out like that"? I asked hinting at their nearly naked bodies.
"It's not like we aren't all well acquainted here". Atsumu responded as the two of them walked out the door.

I sat up and put my knees to my chest.
I let out a sigh and checked the time.
1:34 pm.
I slept in so late... it's Sunday.
I usually like to go to the store early Sunday to shop around when I'm bored.
But this is a good start too.
//////////////////////////////////

The ride back, dropping off kita and the twins was eventful.
Especially with atsumu trying to charm my pants off every chance he got.
It also felt a lot different sitting next to the quiet twin when he was the one who changed the most last night.

After they were out the car, I went back to sitting in the front- and suna looked like he wanted to say something.
"What is it"? I asked, already knowing he had something on his mind.
He grinned. "You know". He spoke.
"Wha- no i don't". I responded.

"Last night was..." he didn't finish his sentence.
I slouched in my seat trying not to get shy.
It was hard to talk about the things I did-

"Last night was what"? I asked.
"Fun". He said back immediately.
"Never would have thought"- he mumbled.

"Well- I never would have either". I explained quietly.

"You know, I've had a lot of fun, but we do have school tomorrow". I reminded him.
"What- are you saying you have to go home"? He questioned.
"I have to return eventually". I sighed.

"We didn't even do the project our teacher assigned us". I said.
He huffed, "that stupid body painting thing"? He asked.
I nodded.
"That's stupid". He repeated.

"I just wanna let you know, atsumu can't beat my ass". Suna said smiling and turning up the radio.

How random

Oaktree- i only updated cause @iheartnobody
Told me to