Ships Ahoy!

Victini: Last time on Total Drama Pokémon Action, the teams had to bake a cake for Garboder. They made a vanilla, chocolate and strawberry cake, the most unique flavors. Pichu poisoned team originals cake, but Garboder loved it. Jolteon loved it too, until he threw up on his team's cake causing them to lose and to become the second camper in a row to vote themselves off. Meanwhile, most of Team Original wasted their time. Kirlia and Eevee had a little feud, and we found out Eevee might not be as nice as she thinks she is. Will this argument drag on? Will Garboder get more screen time? And does my haircut look nice? Find out right here on Total Drama...POKEMON!!

(Theme song;cafeteria)

Flareon: Um, Garboder, I think you got my toast a little burnt.

Garbodor: Okay.

Boltund: Hey gorgeous!

Garbodor: Hey Boltund.

Boltund: Not YOU! Flareon, I made you something. (Gives her a necklace with a skull on it)

Flareon: Wow, this is really creepy, but I love it! Thank you! (Kisses his cheek) 

Boltund: Wanna skip the challenge today?

Flareon: Uh, sorry but no. I can't let Cubone down. There's been a lot of people skipping challenges lately anyway. 

Boltund: Yeah, I guess you're right. Man, I just wish we could have time to ourselves.

Flareon: Yeah, too bad we're not on the same team. But, hey, maybe the merge is happening soon.

Victini: No.

Ditto: She's right though. There's only ten contestants left. We should merge soon.

Victini: Stop telling me what to do. Anyways it's challenge time! Arrr! 

Pikachu: What are you, a pirate?

Victini: Yes. That's today's pirate movie challenge. Each of you has your own pirate ship which you will race on the lake outside. The first team to reach the end of the lake and open the treasure chest. Each chest has their own reward so choose wisely. Whoever reaches the end last will be sending someone packing. 

Ditto: Anything else?

Victini: You're boring. Oh and you may shoot each other's ships with cannons. Go!

(Everyone runs outside)

Pikachu: Quick! Everyone get in, we cannot lose.

Kirlia: Ooh! Can I control the cannons?

Pikachu: No that's what I'm doing.

Kirlia: Why do you have to do everything? 

Pikachu: Because I'm the team leader!

Kirlia: Who decided that?

Pikachu: Me!

Eevee: Stop fighting! Just take turns using the cannons.

Pikachu: Fine!

Kirlia: Eevee, I don't wanna hear it from you.

Eevee: At least I'm likable!

Zorua: Um, April Fools Day was two week ago.

Eevee: Hey, I'm nice!

Pikachu: Great. While you were fighting, the other teams got ahead of us.

Minccino: You were arguing too. Just saying.

Pikachu: UGH! You know what. I'm steering this thing, Minccino go fire the cannons, NOW! The rest of you do nothing.