Train of Pain

Victini: Previously on Total Drama Pokémon, Delphox returned and the teams were broken down into pairs in The Rhydonculous Race challenge where we paid homage to the show's first episode. Boltund and Cubone got way ahead of the other teams but ended up getting a penalty almost costing them the challenge. Vaporeon went a little psycho and in the end, Minccino and Delphox lost as soon as Delphox came back too. What a Litten moment. With six players still left in the game, who's gonna be the next to say goodbye to the ultimate prize of one million dollars. Find out right here! On Total...Drama...POKEMON!!

(Theme song;Cafeteria)

Boltund: Flareon, we need to talk.

Flareon: Shh! I'm on the phone.

Boltund: You're not even talking to anyone. 

Flareon: That's because I'm on hold.

Vaporeon: Who are you on hold with?

Flareon: I don't know, I forgot. I just like listening to the hold music.

Boltund: Well anyways, since she's doing that I had an idea, Vaporeon.

Vaporeon: Ugh, what.

Boltund: Well I know you like playing for yourself and I thought that maybe Me, Cubone, you and Flareon could form an alliance to take down Pichu so that we can-

Vaporeon: I'm in.

Boltund: Good talk.

(Confessional)
Vaporeon: You think I actually want to team up with those twerps? As if. However if it helps me outlast Pichu in this competition, and puts me one step closer to the million dollars that I deserve, then hell yes.
(End)

(Confessional)
Pichu: I've got to find a way to break apart their alliance or else I'm a goner...but how? Their bonds are too close. 
(End)

Pichu: This food is so gross, why can't we get pancakes and sausage or something?

Boltund: As hungry as I am, I couldn't care less at this point. (Takes a bite down on something) Ow my teeth! What the hell? A USB drive? 

Pichu: Knowing that Garbodor put it there, I really don't wanna know what's on it. 

Vaporeon: Wait a second, I've seen this kinda thing before. Victini put it there so we would watch it, it's gotta be part of a challenge or something.

Pichu: What do we watch it on then?

Vaporeon: I have this special cord that will plug it into phones. (Grabs Flareon's phone)

Flareon: Hey! I was still on hold!

Vaporeon: Well now you're not! See look, there is a video. Come watch. 

(Video)
Victini: Hey campers, you might be ONE-dering why I left the six of you this message. I just wanted to let you guys know that I am okay and completely safe. Once you find me I will tell you about the challenge. By the way, make sure you ATE breakfast this morning. The eggs were so good I could've had a dozen. Anyways, I'm going to crack open soda now, good luck!
(Video ends)

Boltund: The hell was that about?

Pichu: It's definitely a hidden message of some sort.

Flareon: Well Victini said he ate eggs, and chickens lay eggs, so that must mean Victini is in a chicken coop.

Pichu: Uh, no didn't you hear him? He said he was perfectly safe. He must be in the safe from the bank heist challenge. And he said he was going to crack open a safe. You crack safes!

Vaporeon: Guys, let's not do what Flareon says.

Pikachu: Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, Pichu's idea makes a lot of sense.