Moon Madness (Part I)

Victini: Last time on Total Drama Pokémon, the teams sailed across a lake in a giant pirate ship. They raced to the end to win crappy prizes. Boltund snuck away from his team to spend time with his girlfriend as more drama stirred up on Team Original. In the end Team Magikarps boat sank and they ended up losing the prize, however nobody went home thanks to Cubone sacrificing his immunity card for Flareon. Will he be able to hold up without any mmunity card? Will Kirlia finally have enough of Eevee? Will Pikachu go insane?

Pikachu: Yes!

Victini: Find out all this and more or possibly less on Total...Drama...POKEMON!!!

(Theme song; cafeteria)

Victini: (Over loudspeaker) Hey campnerds! Meet me at the red carpet of shame in twenty minutes. I have a big announcement to make.

Kirlia: What could this possibly be?

Pikachu: Hopefully the merge, that way I don't have to be on this team any longer.

Victini: (Over loudspeaker) Oh yeah, I should probably mention that the merge is not happening yet.

Pikachu: Of course.

(Red carpet)

Victini: Hello campers, I have a special announcement-

Garbodor: A previously eliminated camper will be returning for a second chance to win.

Victini: Great. Thanks for stealing my news.

Garboder: Give me a break. I almost never have screen time and barely get paid minimum wage.

Kirlia: Ooh! Who's returning? Is it Litten? (Shakes Victini) PLEASE SAY IT'S LITTEN!!!

Victini: It's not Litten. Now please stand as far away from me as possible. The person returning is Vaporeon.

Flareon: Hooray!... Why is no one else cheering?

(Vaporeon walks out of the limo)

Vaporeon: Hey guys, I'm back! And ready to win! Now which team do I join?

Victini: You join the Majestic Magikarp and Team Victini is Really, Really, Really, Really Hot.

Vaporeon: Wait what? How does that work?

Victini: Those teams have become too small so I decided to merge them into one team.

Flareon: Yay! Now I'm on the same team as my sister and my cutie-pie!

Boltund: Please don't call me that.

Flareon: Aww, you know it's true though.

Pichu: What's the matter Boltund? I think it's a cute nickname for you.

(Confessional)
Boltund: Is there any scenario where I could legally punch a ten-year-old?
(End)

Boltund: Whatever.

Victini: Since your team is now merged you have to create a new team name.

Boltund: Let's call our team "The Cool Boys"

Vaporeon: Um, no. Not all of us are literally boys. So take the word "Boy" out.

Victini: Okay then, it looks like your team is called "The Cool S".

Ditto: What is wrong with you people?

Victini: It's challenge time! Follow me.

(Junkyard)

Victini: Welcome to the Total Drama Scrapyard. In the first part of this space themed challenge, you two teams will have to build your very rockets out of the junkyard material and fly them to the moon.