TDP Aftermath III

(Aftermath Intro)
Victini: Welcome back to the Total Drama Pokémon Aftermath show. I'm the world's best host, Victini, and we're in for a treat tonight, because we have four loser guests coming in tonight. First up, welcome Ditto!

Ditto: Hi, I guess.

Victini: Well it looks like both of last season's finalists are out of the game now. Ditto, don't you think your elimination was unfair.

Ditto: I mean, I guess. But does it even really matter?

Victini: Out of time, next guest.

Ditto: That was like twenty seconds.

Victini: We have to get through this super quickly. Zorua come on in.

Zorua: I can't believe they voted me off. ME!

Litten: You know what I can't believe?

Zorua: What!?

Litten: That they didn't do it sooner.

Zorua: Why you little- LETS FIGHT!

Victini: Wow, okay, next guest.

Eevee: Cut it out you two. We have to get along.

Zorua: And why's that?

Victini: Final guest come on in!

Kirlia: (gasps) There you are! (Hugs Litten tightly)

Litten: NO!!!

Snivy: At least she's not winning.

Litten: Snivy!

Zorua: Yes, Kirlia! Squeeze him. Squeeze him harder!

Victini: Please, everyone sit down. I have an announcement to make. The next challenge I have prepared has to have an even number of contestants, so like last time you were all here, you get yet another chance to rejoin.

Togetic: Is this another board game?

Victini: Nope this time the viewers get to decide who comes back to the show. So one by one, in order of elimination you will come up and give your reasoning on why you think you should rejoin. Greninja, you start. Wait, where is Greninja?

Jolteon: I think he got arrested, I saw some officers drag him away earlier.

Delphox: Remember how he tried to kill you all last season? Well that's why. He escaped prison to get back onto the show, and being on live TV kind of hurts your chances of being able to hide from the cops.

Victini: Oh that makes sense. Well, since he's gone, Delphox, you can start us off.

Delphox: Well, I think I should come back into the game because, thanks to Greninja, I never really got a chance to show my true self or really have any screentime.

Togetic: Well, I think I deserve to rejoin even more because uh, I uh, I'm funny!

Snivy: With Kirlia gone, returning doesn't sound so bad.

Litten: It sounds great actually. Let me rejoin this instant!

Meowth: Well I wrote a song about why you should vote for me. It goes like-

Jolteon: Well no one wants to here it. Vote for me to rejoin and I'll make sure to be entertaining.

Ditto: I will return. I won't take second place any longer. Let alone eleventh.

Zorua: If you don't vote me to return, I'll- I'll crush you!

Eevee: I personally think, as the shows nicest contestant, that voting me is the best decision, and if you don't vote for me, that means you hate puppies. So yeah, vote for me!

Kirlia: Don't vote for me. Instead vote for Litten. I mean why would you not want to vote for him, he's amazing, funny, cool, smart, cute, hot, great, fantastic and- well I don't have time to list every single great quaility about him so just vote him!

Victini: And there you have it. I know this episode was really, really short. But I don't care. See you all next time on Total...Drama...POKEMON!!!

_______________________________

A/N: I know this episode was super short, but to be honest I couldn't think of anything else to do with this Aftermath. I needed someone to rejoin but I didn't know who to pick so I'm leaving it up to you. Comment on this chapter on who you want to see come back to the competition out of Delphox, Togetic, Snivy, Litten, Meowth, Jolteon, Ditto, Zorua, Eevee, and Kirlia to join the rest of the campers in the final eight. I know there isn't many of you, and that there will likely be a tie so if that happens I have a tiebreaker planned.