Fighting Chance

Victini: On the last episode of Total Drama Pokémon Action, we had some musical fun as the contestants jammed out on the guitar. Later they tried to open a door using their best singing voice. Flareon and Pichu were the winners of these challenges so they both received immunity and somehow Vaporeon was voted out. Is Flareon starting to lose her niceness? Are Pikachu and Pichu gonna get into another heated argument? Find out today, right here, right now, on Total...Drama...POKEMON!!

(Theme song; outside)

Flareon: (sighs)

Cubone: What's the problem?

Flareon: What isn't the problem? Why do I even try anymore?

Cubone: What do you mean?

Flareon: Well, it's just, I've spent so much time in this competition trying to win, and trying to make friends, but now something doesn't feel right.

Cubone: Come on, this isn't the first time Vaporeon's been out of the game.

Flareon: Yeah, but I kind of caused it this time. I just don't feel like the person I used to be. First I blow up at Pichu, and then I vote out my own sister. What is wrong with me!?

Cubone: Isn't that the second time you've done that?

Flareon: That's not the point. I'm not me anymore.

Cubone: Look, things are getting tense right now, I get it. Our alliance has fallen apart, and Pichu's has long overstayed his welcome.

Flareon: Pichu's part of the problem. No matter what we do, he somehow seems to stay in the game. And lately I just can't keep my cool around him. He lied to all of us and made us look like fools for a majority of the season and now he boasts to everyone about how "good" he is. I wish I would've seen this sooner. Wow, I sounded kinda rude there.

Cubone: Not exactly. Just less trusting. And I get that. That's why it takes me a while to warm up to people.

Flareon: Maybe I have been a little too trusting, but that stops today!

Cubone: I guess we kinda balanced each other out in a way. Heh.

(Confessional)
Cubone: Flareon has always been the one there for me. Now it's my turn to do the same.
(End)

(Trailer)
Pikachu: I know what you did last week on the night of the elimination.

Pichu: Yeah, I slept. Cool, right?

Pikachu: Of course you're trying to act like nothing happened. You hacked the votes so that my name wouldn't appear as an option.

Pichu: I really don't know what you're on about this morning, but can you not? I don't have time for this.

Pikachu: Don't try to act all innocent. We know how you are, so cut the act. I regret ever siding with you.

Pichu: Please, I did you a favor. If I hadn't done that, you'd have been eliminated.

Pikachu: Well, that's true, but I don't think it's right.

Pichu: So are you still in the alliance or not?

Pikachu: Well, uh, I don't know. I'll think about it.

(Confessional)
Pikachu: Never did I think I'd be in alliance with him. I have to do it though. It's the only way I'll be able to win. I'm taking him to the final three with me and then stabbing his tiny back in a way he'll never see coming.
(End)

(Fighting ring)
Pichu: Haven't we been here before?

Victini: Welcome everyone to the twenty-second challenge and I'm kinda running out of ideas sooo... we're going to another fighting movie challenge. This challenge will be another fighting challenge. With matches that will be decided by me.