Quakes for the Memories

Victini: Last time on Total Drama Pokemon, the final three raced to get in the finale, doing a mini version of every challenge ever helped by former contestants. Cubone got off to a pretty big lead, but the others soon caught up making for a thrilling ride. Thanks to Pikachu's advantage, and also due to the previous contestants trolling Pichu, he secured a spot in the finale alongside Cubone. That's not all however, an earthquake started in the movie lot and we were forced to leave. Who knows how we're gonna do the final challenge now. I guess you'll have to find out right here on the final episode Total...Drama...POKEMON ACTION!!!

(Theme song; Plane)

Pikachu: Uh, Victini, what's going to happen to the show? The entire place is probably destroyed by now?

Cubone: Yeah, do I get my prize or what?

Victini: Uh, well... um. I didn't really have a final challenge planned anyways to be honest. I was just gonna have the contestants vote.

Cubone: Oh yeah. I am so going to win this!

Pikachu: What!? We can't do that, that's super boring!

Cubone: Aw, what's wrong? Afraid you'll lose in a popularity contest?

Pikachu: Um, yeah, a little bit. And what's with this sudden change in attitude?

Flareon: Um, guys where is Pichu?

Snivy: We must have left him behind.

Victini: What!? Oh no! This isn't good, we have to go back. 

Cubone: To retrieve all my belongings, right?

Victini: What?! No. Stop being selfish. We need him back or otherwise I'm gonna get sued if he's hurt.

Cubone: And I'm the one that needs to stop being selfish?

Victini: Be quiet Cubone. Hey, I bet I'm the first person to ever say that. Garboder turn this thing around.

Garbodor: On it.

Pikachu: What's this plane for anyways?

Victini: Oh yeah, you weren't here when I told anyone, well we're making a third season. 

Meowth: Even after this season's ratings dropped? 

Minccino: Yeah, why did that happen? 

Victini: Now you two be quiet. Is it just me or is everyone so obnoxious today?

Snivy: I think it's just you.

Garbodor: And we're here, at the abandoned movie lot. 

Victini: Excellent. Garbodor, lower the chain so Pichu can get on.

Garbodor: Got it.

Vaporeon: Wow this place looks destroyed.

Jolteon: I think that's because it is.

Flareon: Look, there he is! (Points to Pichu)

Pichu: What the- 

Victini: Pichu get on!

Pichu: What?

Victini: (over megaphone) CLIMB UP HERE NOW!

Pichu: Oh got it. (Climbs up the chain and into the plane) I can't believe you left me to die.

Cubone: I can.

Pikachu: So, what now? About the final challenge and all. 

Victini: Oh yes, we're going back to Aftermath set for the finale.