Deep Sea Dying

Victini: Last time on Total Drama Pokémon Action, we mixed up the teams and put heroes on one side, and villains on the other. Apparently Pikachu is a villain, and he was not happy about it so he refuses to help the villains in the challenge. The Heroes had to run through an obstacle course and defuse a bomb. Thankfully they succeeded because otherwise the island would've probably exploded. In a shocking twist, I made the heroes unanimously decide on one of the villain campers to eliminate. Thankfully, they chose Kirlia. One annoying contestant down...seven more to go. Is Minccino really developing feelings for Pikachu? Will Pichu continue his evil plotting? Find out right here on Total...Drama...POKEMON!!!

(Theme song;cafeteria)

Minccino: This is getting ridiculous.

Pikachu: What.

Minccino: I mean we're three quarters of the way through the show. We're at the final seven! And we still haven't merged.

Victini: Oh yes, about that. Campers, follow me.

(Outside)

Victini: I have two major announcements. The first one being that I brought a contestant back to the show! Do you guys have any idea who that might be? Hint: She was voted out early.

Boltund: Snivy!

Victini: Even earlier.

Boltund: Wait a second, you don't mean that kisser girl do you?

Victini: Oh yeah, I do!

Delphox: Hey everyone, I know some of you aren't too happy to see me, but I came back to get to know all of you better!

(Confessional)
Pichu: What's her deal? First she comes on, does nothing but kiss her boyfriend, and now she wants a second chance. Yeah right. What an easy elimination target.
(End)

Vaporeon: Don't you feel a little bit sad since Greninja isn't here with you?

Delphox: Not in the slightest...it's a long story.

Victini: On our Aftermath show, she revealed that her and Greninja had some issues causing them to break up.

Delphox: Well I never officially broke up with him, but I did call the cops and had him arrested for his crimes.

Victini: Wait, you're the one who did that? Nice.

Delphox: Now that this is all settled, which one of these teams do I join?

Victini: Neither because as of right now, the teams are merging!

(Confessional)
Pichu: It's about freaking time. Now I can win every challenge and practically rule this game.
(End)

Victini: However today's is kinda...ridonculous. So you'll temporarily be pairing up. So pick your partners.

Delphox: Aw man, none of these people are going to want me as their partner.

Minccino: You can team up with me actually. My preferred partner's kinda been eliminated from the competition.

Delphox: Oh cool! Thanks so much!

Flareon: I don't know who to pick. I could pair up with my boyfriend, sister or best friend, but I don't know which one to choose.

Vaporeon: I'm going with Flareon! I couldn't stick you guys with her. She's terrible at everything.

Boltund: Hey, don't say that!

Vaporeon: Well I'm sticking with Flareon and that's final!

Boltund: (To Cubone) Well then, I guess you're with me little buddy!