History

"Anna! Come down here for a second!" my boyfriend of three years called. I ran down the stairs of our new house, taking a moment to look around.

"Yeah?" I went into the living room to find Johnny sitting there with a puppy on his lap. "Who's this?" I asked, sitting down next to him and stroking the puppy's soft head.

"This is...whatever we want to name him."

"You got us a puppy?" I leaned down to kiss the Labrador's nose, smiling.

"Well, you always wanted one and I figured, why not?"

I leaned in to kiss him before turning back to my new puppy. I then noticed something shiny on its collar. A ring.

"I wasn't really sure how to do this." Johnny admitted, smiling crookedly as he took the ring off the collar. I stared at him in shock as he got down on one knee. "So, will you, Anna Bailey, marry me?"

"Yes!"

Three years earlier...

"Oh my God! I can't believe we're here right now." I yelled over the loud music at my friend. We were at an Iron Maiden's concert for her birthday.

"I know. But I'm so hungry."

I got up during the small break in between songs and left to get her something to eat. I got her a small tub of popcorn and turned to go back in. I bumped in someone, nearly losing all the popcorn if he hadn't grabbed it.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" he asked, handing me the tub back.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I smiled and looked up into his gorgeous eyes.

"I'm Johnny."

"Anna."

"Well Anna, I apologize for bumping into you. How about I repay you with a cup of coffee?"

"I'd like that. Here. Call me." I scribbled down my number on his wrist.

"I will. I'll see you later, Anna."

And the rest was history.

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long and that its so short! I hope you still like it!

If anyone wants a one-shot, feel free to message me the request:)

I will see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!