Zayn Malik Imagine for Jojo 2<33

"I'm almost kind of nervous." I muttered as I tried to zip up my dress. Zayn chuckled before walking over and moving my hands away from the stubborn zipper. He slowly zipped it up, placing a sweet kiss on my neck.

"You'll do fine. You're extremely talented and I'll be there, right next to you the entire time. I promise. And I have a surprise planned for you." He wrapped his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You do? You know I hate surprises." I whined, slumping in his arms.

"You'll like this one."

"Can't you just tell me what it is?"

"It's called a surprise for a reason, boo."

I sighed and turned to face him, giving him my best puppy dog eyes. "Please, Zaynie?"

He groaned and quickly looked away, hiding his face in my neck. "Don't make that face. You know I can't resist it."

"What face?"

"No. I'm not giving in. I've planned this for too long to just throw it all away because you have to make that face."

"I thought we weren't supposed to keep secrets from each other."

"This is a good secret. Now please stop?"

"Fine."

He hesitantly lifted his head, his golden brown eyes meeting mine. "Ok. Now, stop pouting. I want to see your beautiful smile."

"I'm not smiling. I'm mad at you." I turned away, folding my arms across my chest. I wasn't really mad at him and he knew that. We played this game every time we wanted something from the other.

"Oh come on, love. Don't say that."

"Then tell me the secret."

"No."

"Zayn, Jordan, time to go!" Harry called, opening the door. Zayn sighed in relief, quickly walking over to the door. I followed after, still pouting. "Why does she have the puppy dog face?" Harry muttered to Zayn, glancing back at me.

"She's upset I won't tell what my surprise is and she's acting childish because of it."

"Hey! I'm not the acting childish! You're the one keeping secrets!" I snapped, glaring at him.

"Oh, this will be a fun night." Harry laughed, rolling his eyes.

***

"You're doing great, babe. See, I told you." Zayn yelled as everyone danced around to my new track.

"I'm still mad at you."

"Baby, don't be mad." He wrapped his arms around me, smiling as a bunch of cameras went off.

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you." he whispered into my ear, kissing my cheek.

"Fine. I'm not mad at you anymore. How can I be?" I turned and reached up to kiss him, smiling against his oh-so-familiar lips.

He grinned at me then took the microphone, stopping the track. I stared at him in confusion as we walked out onto the stage. "Hello everyone! How is the party so far?" 

The guests all screamed back that it was amazing.

"It is, isn't it? I'm so proud of my girl. And I wanted to say a few things to her." He looked over at me and winked. "First, I love you, Jojo. I love you with all my heart. Second, these past three years with you have been amazing. The best of my life. And third, this is for you." Harry came over and pressed something before running off to the stage.

The music to Marry You by Bruno Mars started up. The rest of the boys joined Zayn and Harry on the stage as Zayn started to sing, staring straight into my eyes.

"And I think I wanna marry you." he sang, stepping off the stage and walking over to me. He got down on one knee, pulling out a small box. I gasped, tears filling my eyes immediately. "Jordan, Jojo, boo, baby, I don't think I wanna marry you. I know that I do. So, will you do me the honor of being mine for the rest of our lives?" He lifted the lid to reveal the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen.

I nodded, speechless. I held out my trembling hand, smiling widely as he slid the perfect ring onto my finger. He stood up and pressed his lips to mine, tangling his fingers in my hair and pulling me closer.

***

"So, how's the party, Mrs. Malik?" Zayn whispered as we slowly danced. I smiled up at my new husband and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Perfect. Everything is perfect."

Author's Note:

There you go, Jojo! I hope you liked it!! 

If anyone has any requests, leave them down in the comments or message me.

I'll see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!