Harry Styles Imagine for Jamie 2<33

"Do you wanna marry me when we get older, Hazza?" a six year old me asked as he pushed me on the swings.

"Why do we have to wait? I already know I want to marry you."

"Because mother says I have to be at least thirty to be married."

"Who says they have to know?"

We smiled at each other then took off toward the park where we saw another couple get married.

"But we don't have any guests." I pointed out, looking around.

"Sure we do. We have...that flower. And that this tree. And the sun. And all of those clouds."

"Ok...so what happens next?"

"I think I remember a bit from that wedding. I know you have to said I do."

"Ok. What do you remember?"

"Um...I only remember that you have to say I do and then you have to kiss."

"I'm going to have to kiss you? Gross!"

"It has to be done! Don't you want to marry me?"

"Well...ok. So, do you go first or do I?"

"I'll go first. I do."

"I do."

"Ok, now we have to kiss."

I squeezed my eyes shut and puckered my lips, leaning closer to him. He leaned in as well and then our lips brushed against each others. We both jumped back, wiping at our mouths.

"So, now we're married?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yup! Now you're my wife and I'm your husband."

"So...what now?"

***

"Enjoying the party, Mrs. Styles?" Harry whispered into my ear as we slow danced.

"Yes, I am, Mr. Styles. Hey, do you remember our first wedding?"

"I do actually. I remember that we had no clue what we were doing but I tried to pretend like I knew everything."

"And remember when we told our parents?"

"Yeah, they just laughed at us and then told us we would have to move in together."

"So, did you really want to marry me, all the way back then?"

"I would marry you at any point in my life, past, present, future. You're the only person I will ever marry. I promise."

Author's Note:

Hey Jamieeeeeeeeeeee!! It's short but I thought it was cute! I LOVE YOU, GURRL!! I hoped you liked it

If anyone has any requests, leave them down below or message me:)

I'll see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!