Louis Tomlinson Imagine for Kendall

"Louis!" I yelled, looking down at my now paint covered clothes. I had been trying to teach him some basic art when he decided to throw all of his paint on me.

"Yes, my love?"

"Look what you've done!"

"What? I was just being artistic!"

I gave him a look to show I wasn't amused.

"Ok, I'm sorry, baby. It's just that I'm not very good at this. Look at yours and look at mine. Yours look professional and mine looks like a three year did it." he whined, pouting.

"Aw, Lou. Yours look amazing." I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him on the cheek.

"You look amazing."

"I'm covered in paint."

"I think it's your color." He grinned and winked at me before leaning down to kiss me. I smiled and lifted the can of paint, dumping it onto his head. "Really, Kendall?"

"What? It's your color."

***

"Kendall! Wake up, babe."

I groaned and rolled over to see Louis standing there, smiling at me innocently. "Lou, it's four in the  morning."

"4:30 and I need to know where you keep your paint."

"Why do you need to know?"

"What?" I mumbled, looking up at him in confusion.

"Why do you need to know why I need to know?"

"Uh...what?" I repeated, my brain too slow to keep up with him.

"Just tell me where the paint is."

"It's in a drawer. Can I go back to sleep now?"

"Yes, love, go back to sleep." He leaned down to kiss my forehead, tucking me back in.

I nodded my head sleepily and soon fell back asleep. I woke back up at about ten, yawning and stretching as I stood up. I felt my feet press against something unusual and looked down to see a piece of paper. I picked it up, smiling.

Go downstairs.

I skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen, finding another note.

Go into the garden

I ran out the kitchen door and into our small garden. There were rose petals scattered on the walkway, red, pink and white showing me the way.

I found an easel set up with another note.

Will you marry me?

I gasped and turned around to see Louis down on one knee, a beautiful ring in his hands.

"I had this whole speech prepared but I think I'm just going to wing it and tell you how I feel. Kendall, you're the love of my life and I can't picture being with anyone else. You're funny and smart and beautiful and just perfect in every single way. I love you so much. Will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Tomlinson?"

"Oh my God, Lou. Yes!" I held out my hand, smiling widely. He grinned back and then slid the ring onto my finger. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me, holding me close.

"I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you." he whispered in between kisses.

"I love you more."

"Nope. I love you more than anything in the whole world."

"Well, I love you more than anything in the whole galaxy."

"Well, I love you more than anything in all of space."

I stayed silent, trying to think of something better than that.

"It's ok, baby. I won."

"No! I can think of something."

"Just let me have my moment, please?" He widened his eyes, pouting his lips to give me his puppy dog face.

"Ugh, fine! You're lucky I love you, Lou."

Author's Note:

There you go, Kendall! I hope you liked it!

If anyone has any requests, leave them down below or message me!

I'll see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!