PROLOGUE

"Red suits you very well but I prefer nothing on you, darling."

In which, a drunk 18 years old, being kicked out of the house, stumbles upon a man in the bar. hormones speaking louder than his sense, he let himself be taken by the musky scented man. the next morning besides all the marks of the last night, he found two parallel dots on his neck.

______

An unlucky fated 18 years old boy lonely to the midst, after being kicked out by his very own parents, mostly his mother for being a carrier in the family as they wanted a dominant heir for their next generation.

After another horrible incident, being broken and feeling unworthy, he left his hometown with some sweet strangers but being the luckiest he found himself in a bar and got drunk. And his hormones got the best out of him and ended up losing his virginity to someone and got marked.

But that's not what he regrets because due to this unexpected one-night stand he found someone, someone not so normal with such an attractive scent and physique and kind-hearted.

Who bring happiness to his life.

The next King of Vampires.

____
×××

The names and places I mentioned here have nothing to do with the real one. I do not intend to offend anyone with this story. This is a pure imagination that came from my dumb head :) and written for only entertainment purposes. Take it as a source of entertainment.

Warning: please, do not read if you are uncomfortable with a male vampire being a carrier, who can give birth like omegas.

vampire au
carrier/dominant
heavy angst&sad
very cliché

bad portrayal
shaking plot (means not so good, yes)

|taekook|©2021|
by HirumoniBsty

I hope you like this and bear with all errors and points out my mistakes 😇💜