SEVEN

In the previous chapter we've read how Tae got a call from an unknown on an unknown phone beside him and how he lied to Jimin and went to Omelas. The driver is stuck in the car. Taehyung being assaulted and a guy saved him but Jeongguk appeared.

"Lotus."

____________________________________

GUILTY&MATED‹
_

_____________

"Where is my baby?" Jimin asks a maid excitedly, eyes gleaming with the same excitement as he holds his fiance's hand. It's past 7 pm and he just got back and immediately checked up on his baby but he didn't find him in his room so here he is asking about Taehyung to a maid. 

The said maid begins to sweat, face clearly showing nervousness. 

"Mega, where is he?" Jimin asks again, suddenly feeling uneasy at the pit of his stomach at the lack of an answer. 

Yoongi's smiley face drops, "where is he?" He asks this time, voice heavy as a big stone. 

The maid named Mega stutters. 

"I ASKED YOU WHERE IS MY BABY?" Jimin shouts, he is never a person who would go around and shout at maids but he is getting worried sick. "He isn't in his room! where he is for god's sake!"

Yoongi holds him back from attacking the maid who stumbles back in fear. "I-I don't know! Master, I was working and I don't know when, where, how he got out of the castle. He is nowhere!" She answers. 

"W-what?!" Jimin's eyes become huge in disbelief, "SINCE WHEN?!" 

"I don't know." She shakes her head, tears falling from her eyes. She knows she is at fault, Jimin trusted her and gave her Taehyung's responsibility but she couldn't do it. She failed. 

"THEN WHAT DO YOU KNOW HUH? YOONGI! MY BABY! FIND HIM! HE ISN'T EVEN FAMILIAR WITH THIS PLACE! GUMMY PLEASE! fi-find him…" 

Yoongi brings the crying male against his chest and motions the maid to go. She bows and leaves, crying with guilt creeping her heart. 

"What happened?" Ailiseu comes upstairs, running towards them. Concern plastered on her face. 

Jimin pulls away from his lover and goes to her. She immediately hugs him, "mom, my baby. He isn't here.." The carrier vamp cries. 

"Wh-what?" Ailiseu mumbles. 

"I'll call my sources. Baby, please stop crying, he won't go far." 

"What if he is kidnapped?! It's almost past 8 pm and we left after 3! I don't even know if he has eaten something?!" Jimin yells at Yoongi whose heart wrenches not because he is yelled at but by seeing the drastic condition of him. 

"Calm down, baby. We will find him." Yoongi assures, no he tried but Jimin just cried in his mother-in-law's embrace. Ailiseu bites her lip, hugging him tightly. 

"My highness!" 

They snap their heads in the direction where the voice came from and see one of their drivers panting heavily before them. The same driver who took Taehyung to Omelas. 

***

Jeongguk squints his eyes, fluttering open as sun rays painfully peek at him. He groans, head exploding with immense pain. 

"Fuck!" His palms place over his forehead, face scrunch in pain as he rolls his body on his back. 

Heavy breath is being exhaled and inhaled by him as he tries to open his equally heavy eyelids. He shuts them again as the sudden bright light is extremely hurtful for his eyeballs.