SIX

LOTUS

.

.

.

.

.

Jeongguk seems to not like the idea of getting too much attention, he certainly does have a big problem of being a center when there's a stack of good-looking humans, vamps, and weres roaming in his bar yet all the eyes are on him.

He sighs, every supernatural being knows he is a prince-- soon to be king to be exact and it doesn't help him, how that lusting or longing gazes he gets every damn time. And is very well aware of people's intentions and that's why he does not trust anyone easily let alone be on the same roof as them.

He prefers to be alone or with his family only.

"Prince." A normal vampire bows to him, he just nods, "Why did you call me?" He asks, voice cold putting on a usual stern expression he shows to everyone except his family.

"Last night we were raid. someone reported that we do drug-dealing secretly."

"What?!" Jeongguk unintentionally shouts, "what the fuck are you saying?" He grabs the manager's wrist and drags him far from the people noticing they gained more attention after his shout.

He drags him to a corner, "what do you mean? And who the fuck is this someone?!" He whispers-yells at the manager.

"Boss, I don't know. Police told me they got an unknown call." The manager answers in a hushed tone. "And they believe that unknown call? Were they kidding?" Jeongguk raises an eyebrow in disbelief.

"That's what I said to them but they didn't believe and searched the whole bar."

"And?" Jeongguk crosses his arms, jaw tightening in anger, the veins in his hands are prominent.

"They didn't find anything so they left giving me a warning that they want the owner to meet them at the station or else..."

Teeth grind against each other upon hearing it, "okay. I'll go but give me your car keys." Jeongguk shows his palms.

The manager fishes out his car keys and hands them to the crown prince. Jeongguk takes it, "thanks." And turns around to leave the bar.

But he fails to notice someone's deep red-tinted lips curving in a sly smirk in the darkness of the corner.

_

Taehyung sits up, breathing heavily. Beads of sweat running down his forehead, he gulps and wipes the sweat with the back of his hand.

He looks around only to find himself in his room, all alone. His heart was banging rapidly in fear because he saw those eyes again in his dream and they were so terrifying for him.

Everything becomes a blur after he saw those eyes at that alley, he can't remember anything but one thing he is sure of that the owner of those red eyes killed everyone, every single man there.

Pulling up his knees close to his chest, he tucks his chin under it, going back and forth as his wide scared eyes keep roaming over the four walls.

There is a certain shift in the air and a hint of scent he caught. And a sense of presence just somehow near him. He feels as if someone has been watching him and the anticipation of his feelings being true creeps him out.

Then suddenly the sound of a loud phone ringtone scares him off causing him to let out a quiet scream. He crawls back in fear as he diverts his gaze on the ringing phone on the bedside table.