FIFTEEN

|WOLF|
☘☘☘

Yoongi is standing behind the ruins of the castle, blankly staring ahead. His mind is a mess right now. He can't grasp all that untold information about the history of his kind.

And mostly the possibility of Jeongguk being related to all of these. The painting is the sole certainty. And from what Jaemin has told him he is sure there's something huge waiting to be disclosed.

He moves his head to his side, there are bushes. He frowns and roams his gaze around his surroundings. Getting a whiff of numerous scents surrounding him, his senses become more cautious.

Just then a werewolf jumps in front of him from some distance, big and brown purred, golden eyes directly staring into his eyes. He stands neutral in the presence of the unknown werewolf but he is on alert because he knows this werewolf isn't alone.

The werewolf transforms into a human form and bows. Yoongi blinks in surprise. He is tall and buff and doesn't look much older, mostly the same age as him. And his sharp look and heavy scent give off a dominating aurora. A pure blood Alpha.

"It's a pleasure to meet the prince of Valen Kingdom." The alpha says, a cunning smile curling the corner of his lips.

"Jeon, not Valen." Yoongi corrects him at which the alpha huffs out an amused laugh, "Yeah, whatever your majesty wants to call his kingdom with."

Yoongi's jaw goes taut at that. He looks away for a moment and looks back at the pure blood, "Who are you?"

The man looks like thinking, considering his answer so Yoongi tries to get into his mind but it's blank and the prince frowns.

"Head Alpha Park Jisung of Moonstone Pack."

Yoongi stills at the name. "Moonstone?" He whispers.

Jisung smirks, "I guess, your majesty knows about my pack."

"Of course." Yoongi scoffs, "Why wouldn't I know about your pack? Your pack and my kingdom allied centuries ago for a better future. That decision brought peace and see, werewolves and vampires aren't at each other's throats like before."

Jisung stares at him for a while then slowly shifts his gaze somewhere else and a small smile casts on his face. Yoongi follows his gaze and there's a tree, a big and tall willow tree, but isn't it supposed to grow near lakesides? 

"If both species allied from the start we wouldn't have lost many lives. Our people wouldn't live in endless grief."

Yoongi watches him walking towards the tree, placing a hand on it. He hesitates before shuffling to the wolf's side, as soon he gets inside the shadow of the tree he feels a cool breeze gently caressing his body.

"There are some things that are beyond our anticipation. So mysterious, so beautiful, so, so, so magical to even exist." Jisung begins, hand wandering over the tree and eyes holding a strange admiration.

Yoongi roams his eyes over the tree, it has purple hue leaves that are slender as ever, oval-shaped. Small branches spread across the sky, constructing a shelter and providing shade, those branches reaching the ground. His eyes follow those branches just to see them touching a small pond, his pupils dilated.

The pond has a very narrow path from where the water is flowing and reserving there.

"It ends in the river."

"Huh?" Yoongi looks at him. Jisung chuckles, "The pond. Its water flows from the river and is stored right by this tree's side. You know to give this tree company so it won't be lonely among several trees of different kinds."