EIGHT

In the previous chapter, something strange and confusing happened. Jimin and Yoongi went to Omela's with the queen after their driver told them the whole thing but they didn't find Taehyung and the CCTV footage was deleted by Jeongguk who doesn't remember anything from last night. And the crown prince got to know that the person he slept with is Taehyung and he has mated with him. 

__________________________________

READY FOR RESPONSIBILITY
_______________

"Mating is very important in our life. It's equal to marriage between two individuals, like werewolves we don't have a destined mate so whoever we mate should be trusted, you and your future partners have to think a lot before mating because once you mate you're tied with that person till your last breath, Ggukie." 

Ailiseu's words have been echoing in his mind non-stop. 

'Shit shit shit shit shit.' 

The crown prince tugs his hair in frustration. 

What has he done? He didn't only sleep with him but also mated. He completed the mating session with someone he never knew. Someone, he never knew existed before until now. He frantically stands up, pacing back and forth in his room. Jeongguk is in a dilemma now. What should he do? He can't go and tell his family that he has mated with some boy he met at the bar, top all of it, the boy whom Jimin loves like his own son and his sister is searching for.  

'fuck! just let me recall last day's activity.' Jeongguk practically begs no one. Only if he remembered everything. His head is still aching, every time he tries but those trials just come to a failed end. 

The Dom vampire stops, his palms pressed over his forehead for a mere second then it drops by his side as he, with a sigh, goes back toward the sleeping carrier. Heart drums suddenly as he stares at him and his steps halt.

It takes a spin of a minute for the crown prince to realize he zoned out, lost in the boy. 

Jeongguk parts his lips to call out Taehyung's name but seeing how peaceful sleep he is having, the prince doesn't have the heart to wake him up. So, instead, he brings a hand over Taehyung's head to caress his silky hair.

He has a mate now. 

Oh, there's something different that lightly tickles his heart.  

His life partner. 

Aish, again there's a tickling feeling. Jeongguk shakes his head, pressing his lips in a straight line as he stares at the boy with a soft gaze. 

The one with whom he's gonna spend his life. A stranger is a stranger but we aren't born in this world knowing each person. Strangers become the bone of our life. 

What is done is done and he has to rectify his faults by accepting the bond with a warm heart and make everything right for himself and Taehyung. 

Small smile tugs at the corner of his lips, "I don't know if you would accept me or not, Taehyung but I promise to take care of you and give you the love you deserve, my dear." He whispers his promise that he won't break even in the depth of danger. This time he won't. 

Because a bond has already formed between them. The start of new love will bloom at a steady and slow pace and will take its time. Just as pure and beautiful as lotus. 

***

Yoongi stares down at his phone, the name on the top of his call list from yesterday. Jeongguk.