FIVE

PANIC ATTACK

.

.

.

.

Taehyung has fallen asleep after a nice warm shower and Jimin's sweet melodic lullaby.

Jimin is sitting by his side, elbow on the bed as he leaned against the headboard patting Taehyung's head who has a pillow in-between his arms, that pouty face as small and soft snores keep escaping.

The boy dips his head into the pillow he is cuddling, hugging it more tightly that makes him look like a small baby under the warm blanket.

Jimin coos, leaning down to plant a kiss on his side head and as he pulls away the door of Taehyung's room opens to reveal Yoongi with his favorite pillow which he can't fall asleep without having.

"Gummy?" Jimin questions, tilting his head to the side as he attempts to sit up but Yoongi places a finger over his lips gesturing the vamp carrier to stay still while closing the door quietly.

Yoongi walks up to the bed, smiling at the sleeping figure, "If he wakes up in the middle of the night there's a possibility he will be scared to be alone, after all, it's his first day here." He places his pillow on the right side of the bed and sits down.

Scrunching his nose Jimin smiles at his fiance who just gently rubs Taehyung's head, eyes filled with fondness.

"One thing is true." Jimin lays down on the bed on his side with his head on his palms, eyes settled on the dom vamp who gives him a confused look. "What?"

"That you are gonna be the best dad." Jimin winks at him. Yoongi smiles lightly plopping his head down in shyness. "Same to you though." He manages to say it despite the obvious shyness and blush on his pale cheeks.

Jimin giggles quietly, cooing at the cute dominant vampire.

"Jimin, if our future children will be a male carrier we will love them no matter what, right?" Yoongi looks at him.

Jimin smiles, reaching for his lover's hand, "There's no doubt, gummy." And intertwines their fingers.

Yoongi smiles and brings their hands so he can kiss the back of Jimin's hand making the carrier feel tickles in his stomach. "You never fail to give me those butterflies."

Yoongi chuckles at his statement, "neither you do. We are destined."

"That's true." Jimin shrugs, yet again Yoongi chuckles and they fall into a comfortable silence, eyes on the sleeping boy fondly admiring him.

"I have found his family," Yoongi announces out of the blue though Jimin just hums in response, wanting his fiance to continue.

"And the hair... I have already sent Taehyung's hair to officer Joo and the report matches. The hair found in that blood-covered shirt is Taehyung's."

"I kinda expected it." Jimin admits, "There's something about him, something different than most of us, the carriers don't have." He plays with the boy's hair, the soft brownish locks sliding off his fingers.

"I have felt it too. He is special."

Jimin smiles, leaning down to place a sweet kiss on Taehyung's forehead. He looks at his lover and chuckles when he sees him leaning forward while pointing at his forehead. "Stupid." Shaking his head at the adorable man he coos and did as the Dom vamp wanted-- a kiss.

Yoongi giggles.

"Let's sleep," Jimin says adjusting a pillow under his head.

"Jimin."