Chapter 23 he...he is!?

Brandon splashed me with a huge wave of water. "You picked the wrong person to splash" I had a grin on my face Brandon quickly put his head underwater "hahahaha!!!" I laughed "I was just kidding" Brandon went back up to the surface and gasped for air "good..." Brandon said with a sigh, I playfully splashed him. I quickly swam underwater I turned around when...I saw...a...a blue light, I stuck my head up to the surface "Brandon!" I had a curious tone to my voice "what's wrong?" Brandon looked at me "there...there is a blue light" I looked straight down at the water "how am I gonna-" I cut him off "I will give you underwater breathing powers" I quickly raised my hands, and Brandon was floating in the air, I closed my eyes, then opened them again. Only to reveal light blue eyes "wha!?" Brandon said until finally his eyes turned light blue. I slowly put down my hands which caused him to slowly float back into the pool, when he was in the pool I let go of him and my eyes turned back to normal, and so did his "you can now breathe underwater" I did a come-on motion with my hands and dived into the water I saw Brandon right behind me when I got close to the Blue light I slowly touched it...then we were not in the moon pool anymore. We were at..."OMG" I said in Brandon's mind "What?" Brandon turned to me, I pointed straight "it's...it's my home town" Tears started to flow down my eyes but disappeared cause of the water, Brandon looked straight forward as well "Oh my gosh" he had his hand over his mouth, There was a castle and Mermaids and Mermen were swimming everywhere I saw Catfish (get it?) getting chased by dogfish I smiled then swam over, I looked behind me and Brandon swam over to me "you swim beautifully in your tail Ashley" Brandon smiled "thanks" I kissed him on the cheek. "ASHLEY!?" I looked around...when..."CAIO!?" Caio swam over "your a...your a Merman" I looked at him Caio looked kind of confused when he saw Brandon, "how can he breath underwater?" Caio pointed at Brandon, "I cast the Breathing underwater spell on him" I proudly said "REALLY?! That is one of the most hardest spells in Mermaid history!" I looked surprised "what!?" My eyes widened "it was really easy" I looked at Brandon but he just shrugged. "I guess you are super powerful then" Brandon said with a proud look on his face. I smiled at him. Then kissed him on the cheek again, I looked at Caio, he looked hurt "uh...sorry" Caio looked at me with a fake smile "uh...it's okay r-really I'm used to it" Caio turned around and swam away.