Chapter 19 Baran

"so what's your name?" Brandon asked with a smile spreading across his face "Baran" Baran said proudly "nice name" I said I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone "thanks!" Baran smiled, when Baran finished the sentence a woman came "here are your classes" she then walked away "awesome!" I said out loud we were all in the same class! What are the chances of that? Well everyone except Baran who was staring at her paper smiling. "I got into Mrs. Snodgrasses class" Baran said "I got into Mrs. Sato's class" I said looking at Brandon's paper "um looks like Brandon's in my class to!" I said happily "well thanks Ashley but I think I could've said that myself" Brandon exclaimed annoyed "sorry" I said head down. Brandon just smiled at me then turned to Ethan and Rina who were gazing into each others eyes (again) "Hey, what class did you guys get?" Brandon asked annoyed "Sato" they both said "Students in the cafeteria please go to the rooms that you were assigned to. Thank you" the speaker boomed through the cafeteria all of us stood up and walked out of the cafeteria talking. "Bye guys, my class is this way" Baran said pointing to the direction "how do you know the way? Your a new student." I said confused "uh...um....I just know the way" Baran said with her hand behind her neck "uh okay" Brandon said, he took the words right out of my mouth. Baran walked the way to her class, and us? We stayed together wandering the whole school until we found class 15 (probably took 20 mins. JK probably 15 mins) when we finally got to the class we opened the door and stepped in. "Are you the new students?" A lady said, she wore a red dress and she had long black hair. I assumed she was the teacher so I answered her question "uh yes" I said I looked around the classroom to see some boys checking me and Rina out (sigh). I wish all the boys knew that I was taken. "Okay then" Mrs. Sato said "what's your name?" "My name is Ashley" I said while looking at Brandon she pointed to a seat next to a boy. When I looked at him I froze I was shocked, horror filled my eyes. I slowly walked to my desk and cautiously sat next to him, on the other side of me there sat another boy. "Hey" the boy said "um hi" my voice was shaky as I said that. Pierce looked at me funny then he had a grin on his face "Hello Ashley" he smiled I avoided eye contact and replied back "hello....Pierce" I had a threatening tone to my voice, the boy next to me looked confused "you know Pierce?" He asked "uh yes....well kind of" I said still avoiding eye contact with Pierce I could feel Pierce's eyes looking at my neck, I moved my hair to cover my neck "be careful of him he is....um different" The boy whispered in my ear "uh yeah I already know" I whispered back "my name is Caio" Caio smiled at me "my name is Ashley" I still avoided eye contact with Pierce I was thinking about the fight and how his eyes were blood red. I looked around the room and saw that Rina was next to Ethan and Brandon was 3 desks away from me all of them looked shocked and worried. I looked at Mrs. Sato, she motioned me to come in front of the class. I stood up from my desk and walked in front of the class "uh....hi um my name is Ashley Blue nice to meet all of you" the class clapped and I walked off to my seat. Next came Rina I finally looked at Pierce who was looking at Rina I noticed that her neck was fully showing I motioned to her, to cover her neck with her hair, she quickly did as I asked and turned to the class "Hi my name is Rina. Nice to meet you all!" She had a bright smile on her face. Pierce looked at me annoyed " why did you tell her to cover her neck? I was enjoying it" Pierce grinned at me "you will never touch her you filthy Vampire" I telepathically said to him, he smiled, but still looked hurt he turned back and saw Ethan he didn't pay attention, it seems that he only likes to look at girls necks (sigh) wow.....then was Brandon when he was in front of the class he looked at Pierce threateningly and turned back at the class "hello my name is Brandon I hope we will have a great year" he smiled and left to his seat. "Okay Class have a good recess" immediately I stand up and started for the door "wait Ashley!" "What do you want Pierce, I have no interest on spending my recess talking to you." I said growling "I need to talk to you...in private" Pierce said inching closer to me, I looked at Brandon then backed away from Pierce "fine" I said "WHAT?!" Brandon said whispering into my mind "it will only be conversation, just keep an eye on us, make sure he doesn't try to nibble on my neck okay?" I looked at Brandon while walking out the door "okay" Brandon said head down, I smiled at him and walked out the door, I looked around and I could see kids playing Basketball, football, handball and stuff like that. We walked for about 2 mins until Pierce stopped in front of, Music Room 3 "come on let's talk in here" Pierce said pointing to the building "wow this school is huge" I mumbled to myself, we both walked into the building, I stepped in first, when I was fully into the room Pierce closed the door shut behind him. I looked at him and noticed that his eyes flashed blood red, he super speeded in front of me grabbed my arm and backed me up against the wall. I couldn't do anything both of my hands were on the wall, but then I just realized.....that my neck was fully showing my hair must've showed my neck again from the breeze back when we were outside. "Crap" I said in my mind "I heard that Mermaid blood was delicious" Pierce said. I tried using my powers against him but I couldn't. "Why can't I" I struggled against my will. Pierce smiled at me "I blocked your powers" my eyes got wide and a tear dripped out of my eye I continued to struggle free but it was no use Pierce was to strong. Pierce's mouth was close to my neck "please Pierce, please don't" I pleaded him. Then, then he bit me...I could feel his fangs digging into my flesh and my blood dripping down my neck "Brandon...please help...me" I pleaded for Brandon until the world got black I could still feel Pierce's fangs buried in my neck but then...the pain stopped.