Chapter 3 Brandon

"Ok then let's go" she said I nodded my head and ran after her, her house wasn't far away though, when we got there we entered and her mom looked puzzled "who's this Rina?" "a new friend," "hmmm" Rina's mom lifted her eyebrow "well ok" then she smiled back at me, we walked away and ran up to Rina's room. Her room was blue with a white bed and blue covers with seashells on it "wow," I said looking around "your room is very similar to mine." "Really?" Rina asked "yeah" I said nodding my head "well I guess I will show you around," Rina said, she took me to her closet and it was a walk in closet too but smaller. "Wow cool" I said as I stared at it she smiled at me and took me to the bathroom, "well this is the bathroom" I looked around I saw a bathtub, a shower, a sink, and some makeup. "Wow! this is better than my bathroom!" I exclaimed "really!?" Rina said exited "My bathroom only has a bathtub and a sink" no shower because you know If I touch water then I get a tail, we headed out of the bathroom and sat on the bed" so who do you like?"Rina said grinning widely at me. "Well I don't know what his name is but he's cute....when I ran over to you I saw two boys throwing a football and there was one boy who really caught my eye, he had brown hair, caramel brown eyes.....and he was just very cute." "Oooo" Rina said smiling at me "wait hold on."She said looking confused "what's wrong? Is everything alright?"I had a confused and worried look on my face she looked at me with a bright smile "OMG OMG OMG HIS NAME IS BRANDON, OMG OMG!" "Ok Ok Ok Ok just calm down..." she finally sat back down and looked at me "his name is Brandon the boy that you like and his Best friend (the other boy playing football with Brandon) is Ethan and Ethan is a god! he is so cute!" "are they gonna come to our school?" I asked "yeah! and I can't wait! OMG OMG OMG!" I was actually pretty happy and nervous I mean like he's the boy that I like and he might be in my class I looked at her and said "wow I can't wait for school!" (I never thought I would actually say that LOL) "yeah!" she said grabbing my hand "we will go through this together" she smiled at me and I smiled back "yeah, yeah we will" I looked at the clock and realized that it was 5:00! "wow! time flies" I have to go home now she frowned "do you want to have a sleepover?" she looked like se was begging for a sleepover "yeah!!" I actually never had a sleepover before I know, I know I'm a loser but it's true "I'll call my mom and ask her if I can stay over" I ran into the bathroom and called mom, please leave a message for ///-232-7201 I hate it when she doesn't answer me I called again and she picked up the phone "yes honey?" "yeah hi mom can I sleepover at Rina's" I hoped and hoped in my head "hmmmm.......ok fine you can have a sleepover" "yes! thanks mom, I'll go grab my stuff I ended the call" and walked out of the bathroom, "so? what did she say?" "she said yes!!" we jumped up and down well I need to get my stuff, I smiled ran out of the bedroom down the stairs and out the door I was so exited! I was gonna have my very first sleepover! when I was there I heard a rustling in the bushes I paid no attention to that and kept on running, then it got louder and I slowed down I looked back at it, it was nothing so I turned around and saw a Demon! I don't know what kind of demon it was but it was a scary one, it pounced on me and tried to scratch me, scared to death I kicked it and it let out a painful screech. I ran as fast as I could to my house and I saw it in the distance I heard the blood curdling screeches of the demon, I kept on running I finally reached my house I opened the door and the demon jumped up to me but he got slammed by the door, it turned into a grayish fog and disappeared. I was panicking my mom ran up to me "Ashley! are you ok?" "yeah I'm fine" I said panting "I need to get ready" she smiled "there's some water in the fridge" "thanks" I said still panting I walked up to my room and grabbed some clothes I grabbed a Aqua blue tank top with a big white heart in the middle.