Chapter 6 Transformation

"Why would she freak out isn't your family ooooh right your a turned mermaid," I said "yeah, (yawn) I'm so tired" Rina said she turned around and turned off the light and Rina fell asleep while I was half asleep I heard a scratching against the window, I gasped turned on the light and there was nothing there (maybe my imagination is messing with me) I thought in my head I turned the light off and went back to sleep. It happened again I turned on the light and looked at the window again I looked at the ceiling to see that there was a sign (well not a sign, sign I mean a kind of like a witch craft sign) I looked at it closely it was a circle with a star in it and lines coming out of it then I realized that it was a sign of Dark magic I gasped, Rina woke up rubbing her eyes she saw me paralyzed "what happened?" Rina asked I didn't say anything I just looked at the sign she looked at it to she gasped and woke me up from my daze" wuh? huh?" I looked at her my eyes turned black (well not completely black) with stars in it, it looked like the Galaxy (gasp) Rina said pointing at my eyes I looked in the mirror and noticed that my eyes looked like a Galaxy I looked at it closely I screamed in pain "ahhhh!" I screamed "what happened?!" I just about saw her until my eyes turned blury then it was pitch black I screamed in pain "aaaahh! help please, please help!" Rina's mom came rushing in she swiftly passed the sleeping bags and ran to the bathroom "Rina what happened!" Rina's mom looked at me worried "I don't know mom! she was staring at the ceiling and I woke her up and her eyes changed, I told her to look in the mirror when she went to the bathroom she screamed in pain!" Rina said "AAAAH!!" I groaned Rina was crying " Mom! WE NEED TO CALL ASHLEY'S PARENTS" she asked me softly "what's your moms phone number" Rina asked me "AAAAAAAHHH!" after I screamed I didn't move I lay there doing nothing "no.....no......no no NO NO NO!!!!! NO! WE NEED TO CALL HER PARENTS AND WE NEED TO CALL NOW!" Rina rushed out of the door and slammed the door shut I lay there motionless Rina's mom started crying "don't worry Ashley we will help you, Rina's getting your parents" I didn't answer my hand moved I opened my eyes "AAAAH!!" I said with pain Rina's mom saw my eyes "(gasp) your eyes! they changed!" I screamed in pain "AAAAAH! AAAAAH! AAAAH" my bones started cracking and screaming in pain I started to grow fur Rina's mom closed her eyes my bones cracked I screamed in pain and all of a sudden it stopped Rina's mom opened her eyes she saw me......... AS A WOLF! I looked at my paws lifting them up one by one my eyes looked like a Galaxy "(gasp) Ashley! Your a wolf" I layed down with a paw on my face she petted me then the door bell rang she rushed out of the bedroom I heard her footsteps rushing down the stairs I heard the door open and multiple footsteps coming towards the bathroom my ears twitched then I hid in the shower and crouched down I heard mumbling. "Where is she? Where did she go? Ashley?, Ashley I know your in here" my mom said they looked in the bathtub and saw me there you are she picked me up and placed me on the floor" (gasp) how is this possible?" I layed down and my ears went down I whined and put a paw on my face I led them to the sign I looked up and they looked up too "where did this come from?" I whispered in my moms head. This is what turned me into a wolf she gasped and said "how? your speaking to me in my mind!" My mom said in awe I don't know how I talked to my mom I tried talking but I remembered that I can't talk cause I'm a wolf. I don't know how it turned me into a wolf.