Chapter 9 Nightmares

I stared at the book realizing that I was in great danger and I also realized that it was 11:00! Wow I never knew time would fly so fast! I turned off the light went into my covers and slept soundly

(Dream Vision)

I was swimming calmly.........in the deep deep ocean.........the dark abyss below me........careless I swam freely among the deep waters I looked down and saw two yellow glowing eyes staring at me paralyzed I stood still like a statue staring at the glowing yellow eyes they crept closer and closer and closer until the eyes were right in front of me, my eyes filled with fear I screamed as the glowing eyes pulled me deeper and deeper until I was nowhere.

(End of Dream Vision)

(Gasp) (pant) (pant) (pant) I rolled out of bed and felt something dripping on my arm and legs it was red and liquidy it was blood I screamed in horror and shock "AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" my mom dashed into the room and she saw me on the floor motionless I actually fainted she shook me "Ashley ASHLEY ASHLEY!!!" what? huh?"I woke up with my vision blurry mom,mom my legs she looked at my legs with confusion "what's on your leg? "I looked at my leg to see nothing there. I sighed in relief "(sigh) I'm ok, I'm ok" I got up and changed my clothes I was wearing jeans with a Aqua blue tank top with a white jacket and black shoes and my hair curled I decided I would go to Rina's house, can I come to your house I texted her I got a text back right away, sure you can come. I packed my stuff and headed out the door I just packed my phone I ran to her house and saw Brandon playing with his friend again I stared at them until I looked forward and BAM! I hit the wall with a big THUD, I landed on the ground my face was hurting and I couldn't walk right. I heard foot steps coming towards me....I looked up to see those caramel chocolate eyes it was Brandon. "Woah you ok?" he gave me his hand I grabbed his hand I had my hand on my face and he helped me walk, he set me down on a park bench his friend racing behind him Brandon sat on the bench and looked at me with his soft brown eyes, "you ok?" yeah" I said groaning in pain he grabbed my hand and said, "hey wanna come to my house?" He asked "ummmmm ok?"he smiled at me "AWSOME" he said he helped me stand up and walked me to his house he opened the door and we went inside he sat me on the couch and gave me a glass of water. "Thanks" I said while gulping the water surprisingly I was actually very thirsty after I drank the water I put down the cup and smiled brightly at him. "Let's go to my room." I blushed we went into Brandon's room and sat on his bed I started looking around "hey....what's your name?" Brandon asked me "I'm Ashley Blue."Well I'm Brandon Marine" I stared at him "SOO what school are you going to?" Brandon asked me he stood up and went to his desk" University Park." I said "Hmmmmmm wait I'm going there to!" Brandon said with a huge grin on his face" Wow! I can't believe it!" I exclaimed he had a huge grin on his face I grinned back at him but I got lost in his eyes and he got lost in mine my eyes turned pink then my mermaid form eye color....Brandon was my soulcompanion. We leaned closer and closer until our lips touched..........I snapped out of my gaze letting go of Brandon and pushing him away, "wait!"he said running to the door but by the time he got to the door I ran away I was long gone...out of sight....